New Start, New Diary.....

So expecting a gain later. Was good up until sunday and then yesterday and Monday I ate loads and loads of junk :( Think I might try cutting chocolate out for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

STS last night.. I think if I didn't binge on Mon/Tues I could've had a (small) loss. I know what set me off, I weighed myself on Mon evening and hadn't lost anything. An hour later I was non stop eating chocolate! I finished work early on Tuesday and stopped at lidl. I was so tempted to buy naughty stuff there but didn't but still ate junk when I got home :sigh:. So this week I am moving the scales to the top of the wardrobe. No sneaky peeks for me- that wasn't the first time I've ate a load of junk after seeing the scales haven't moved during the week!
It's my day off work today so going to plan food for the week. I'm not going to sabotage myself come next Mon/Tues!! Got the new magazine last night and seen a few things I want to try
-roasted tomato and chilli pasta
-veggie chilli with herby rice
-veggie sausage stew
-lamb rogan josh (maybe with quorn lamb pieces?)

There is also a really yummy looking vanilla ice cream with rhubarb and strawberry sauce which is only 3 syns (or 12 for the lot since it serves 4) but think I'l wait and make that when strawberries actually taste nice again!
We were also told at group last night that sw are having a problem supplying all their hifi bars :( She can't order any more in and don't know when she will be able to. Apparently there was a problem where they were made so they moved production but there are still problems. She also told me that the rocky roads have seemed to change since production was moved and sw weren't happy. I told her that I've had loads recently that were completely covered in marshmallows when they used to only have a few on them! My C thinks they would be over 3 syns!

Good luck!!! I wanted chocolate a few days ago I had two hot chocolate highlights and they did the trick :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I may try that next time! Or if I see the mullerlight chocolate desserts I'l get some of them as they are really chocolately and one is defintely enough!

So good day today, food pretty much planned for the week and shopping done (seriously do not know how I spend so much money on food for 2 people!!).

So food today:
B: cous cous porridge (A) with raspberries
S: grapes
L: bachelors curry noodles and an apple
S: apple
D: roasted tomato and chilli pasta with a quorn turkey burger
S: grapes, raspberries and a banana covered in vanilla mullerlight and dorset muesli (B), peanut hifi with 35g choc philli (B and 5 syns)

lol yes I'm determined the only scales I'm using this week are my kitchen ones. Only going to have a peek before weigh in on Wednesday!

So was going to have frittata for brunch today since I'm working 1-9 and that would fill me up until my break but really can't be bothered making it!! So how I think food will look like today:

B: 35g of raspberry malt wheats (B)- [seen these are a new HEA in the magazine so picked up a box yesterday] and an apple
S: cup of BNS soup before going to work to keep me going until my break around 4
L: BNS soup and leftover roasted tomato and chilli pasta from last night plus an apple.
S: banana, ww yogurt
D: actifry chips, 2 lm sausages, beans and some roast veg
S: peanut hifi (B) with 35g choc philly (5 syns- have a tub of this going out of date so need to use it!!), 2 satsumas.

Last edited:
Putting todays food down now before I forget!

B: melon and banana. ww yogurt
L: big bowl of BNS soup, 3 sweet onion ryvita with dairylea (A and B)
S: grapes and a pear
D: quorn meatball pasta bake (A)
S: 2 small pears, peanut hifi (B), choc philly (7), fudge mullerlight dessert (4.5)

Have been told tonight I'm going out for dinner tomorrow. Probably not going to be able to syn it :S Hoping it doesn't mess up this week. 1 meal out of the week can't do too much harm surely! Just need to make sure to say no to dessert! The belgian waffles at this place are amazing!!

Hope you finished off the rest of your week happily.
Good Luck for WI xx

Hey.. I've been awful again which explains my absence :break_diet:
To answer my last post, 1 meal out can do a lot of harm when it puts me completely off track- haven't had one day on plan since!! It started badly when I popped into my mums first and she had a box of chocolates open so had a few of them, then went out to dinner and back to my bf dads house where he opened a box of choc (seriously how do people still have boxes of chocolates from christmas!!!) so of course had some of them and then it all went downhill from there. Why can't I eat 'normally'???
Didn't go to weigh in last week, not because the I couldn't face the gain but because mum rang me and didn't want me driving in the bad weather. It was really windy and rainy and she was afraid of something hitting me!! (and then we got a text from C cancelling anyway since the electric went out there!) Mum was going the next day but I couldn't because of work so I continued to eat the biggest pile of junk. Really really don't want to go tonight. Would not be surprised if I had a 7lb gain which is disgusting really. I've just had no motivation recently. I've not been taking lunch to work and going out and getting it from the shop (nothing SW friendly) with a (big) bar of chocolate. And then eating more crap when I got home from work :mad:
Seriously, if I didn't go with my mum to SW I really would chicken out of tonight.

Sorry for the rant. Need someone to slap some sense into me!!! Today is my first day off work from last Monday so going to get the house cleaned, ironing done and food shop done. Have just ordered stuff for OH for our anniversary in 2 weeks but have spent more time dossing online than meant to!!
Other news, flights are booked to see my sister and just realised this morning that's only 2 weeks away (yeay only 2 weeks to go until I'm off work :D ) so really do need weight off before then cos I will but some on there! And I found out I'm going to be an auntie again :D :D!!

Hope everyone else is well! Will catch up on diaries later as this time I was even avoiding going on the app! xx

Hey your back :)
Congrats on becoming an auntie again :)

Are you going tonight? I think you should it will def put you in the right direction and just think how you will feel in two weeks when you go your sisters if you carried on.
You are doing so well this just a blip we all have them :)

Im stretching my arm out to pull you back on the wagon "grab on" ;)

Hope your ok xxz

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brittany.

I did go and it was nowhere near as bad as expected. 3lb on over the 2 weeks. I deserved far more (and the other night I was over 11 stone again on my scales- but this before going to bed after eating a LOT!!) and to be honest haven't ate as much as I normally do today. Not a habit I want to get into!! I had coffee, 2 WW yogurts, 2 quorn turkey burgers with a bit of red sauce, big glass of apple dilute, 2 alpen lights, satsuma and 2 mini choc doughnuts throughout the day. But being busy doing the ironing upstairs kept me away from the kitchen! Also by the time I got back from tesco it was time to go to SW- hence the 2mini choc doughnuts. OH picked up a box of them for 20p! Had a banana, cup of tea and 3 mini babybel lights when I got home.

Think I need to do something in the evenings to keep my mind of food. A lot of the time my bf is upstairs on his computer in the evenings so I'm sitting downstairs with the 2 dogs. Now the evenings are getting lighter I should start taking them out on more walks.

I should finish work at 4 tomorrow so hopefully will get out walking tomorrow!

Am pleased to report today has been my first 100% day :D
Working 12.30-9 so didn't have normal eating times. 'Lunch' ended up being after 5 oclock!

B: 2 cups of BNS soup, 2 quorn turkey burgers, kiwi. grapes, orange and half banana covered in mullerlight
L: big bowl of potato and leek soup, 4 ryvita and 3 dairylea (A and B). Orange and mullerlight
D: potato and leek soup, bap and 1 ryvita with sliced banana (B), 3 mini babybell lights

Syns: milk in 2 cups of coffee. Haven't decided what else yet. Got some WW snack things and mild chilli ricecakes from tesco yesterday so either of those :)

Didn't get out walking on Friday since there was heavy rain when I got home. Still haven't got out. Will have more time to when the evenings are brighter as unless I have an early finish it is dark when I get back. But have had day 2 and 3 100% and today should be day 4 :D

Have been sortof keeping a paper copy of the food I eat this week.

Ended up on 6 syns on Thursday (ricecake- 1.5, WW poppadoms- 3.5, milk- 1)

Friday:
B: fruit and yogurt
L: BNS soup, ryvita and dairylea (A and B), yogurt
D: 2 quorn turkey burgers, potato wedges, syn free bbq sauce, roast tomatoes and onion in worcestershire sauce and broccoli
S: loads of fruit
Syns: 2 biscuits (3.5), crunchie icecream (7)
HE: 2xA and 2xB

Total: 10.5
Weekly: 16.5/105

Saturday (kept a better note!)
B: banana, 2 satsumas, apple and mullerlight
L: mushroom soup (looked disgusting but was really nice), ryvita and dairylea (A and B), banana and satsuma
S: cup of mushroom soup
D: pasta bake (chopped tomatoes, onions, pepper, mushrooms, quorn meatballs, garlic, chilli and cheese (A) )
S: grapes, 2 rocky roads (B), choc mint mullerlight pot (5), biscuit (2) and WW poppadoms (3.5)

Total syns: 10.5
Weekly: 27/105

Sunday (so far)
B: banana and coffee
L: 2 fried eggs, 2 LM sausages, beans and mushrooms
S: 2 apples
D: 2 quorn fillets, chips, cheese (A) and beans.

Not sure what snacks for later are yet but will keep the syns under 15 ;)

Had the full 15 syns yesterday: 10 mikado (5), choc mint mullerlight dessert (5) and popcorn (5). Was dipping the popcorn into the choc mint, it was lovely!!

Todays food:
B: apple, 2 satsumas and a mullerlight
L: mushroom soup, 4 ryvita and 1 dairylea, banana (3 of the ryvita were covered in sliced banana and 1 with dairylea)
D: baked potato with beans, cheese (A), sweetcorn and red onion. 2 LM sausages and some veg (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot)
S: grapes, 10 mikado (5)

Might have the popcorn/choc again for another 10 syns but am feeling very full right now! Plus have another B to use too :)

Had the full 15 syns again on Monday and a choc orange hifi for the 2nd HEB.

Food yesterday:

B: banana, apple, 2 satsumas and a mullerlight
L: big bowl of carrot soup, 4 ryvita and dairylea (A and B), 2 more satsumas (they are tiny!)
S: cup of mushroom soup
D: actifry chips (normally add piri piri seasoning and smoked paprika to these but last night added garlic granules too and they were lovely!!), quorn fillet, spaghetti (for a change from beans) and some boiled veg
S: did go over the 15 syns yesterday.. had the rest of mikado sticks (20 I think- ), 2 crunchie icecreams (14) and a bag of WW poppadoms (3.5). BUT that still kept me under the 105... barely. Have totalled it to 94.5 this week. I know it was a lot it was not like the binging I was doing last week and I still feel completely on plan today. I think it was because I had the 15 syns in the evening before going down to my mums house and then when I got home at half 11 I wanted to snack again!

Weigh in later so fingers crossed!!

Back