New Start, New Diary.....

well done on your loss Ally! Yippeee xxxx

Well that 1lb loss is definitely back on with a good few others....
Been completely off plan for nearly 2 weeks now but drawing the line and starting again today. Didn't go to group last week (I'd not had 1 day on plan) and I'm only back from a weekend visiting my sister where there was a lot of eating out and generally just not any SW foods (like the apple pancakes, a cheeseboard with crackers and toast we had for brunch yesterday!) AND my boyfriend proposed last week :D :D so there was a lot of tea and buns when we went round his family!

So ready to get this weight off again, can definitely feel it on my hips and tum :S

Wasn't expecting it but maybe I should've since it was our 8th anniversary!! I always thought I would have some idea when he was going to do it though lol

So getting back on plan yesterday didn't happen. There was hardly any fruit in the house and the ben and jerrys peanut butter icecream was calling me from the freezer. Back on it today. Haven't actually ate very much today. Had a check up at the dentist for 11.45 (although didn't get seen until 12.35!!) and then went shopping. Little bro had asked me to go get his girlfriend something for her birthday from him and then remembered I'd to finish getting my friends birthday present too. Ended up not getting home until after half 4 since I stopped to get a car wash and then at my mums too.

Food today
Americano- had when shopping
grapes
Really large salad- lettuce, baby boiled potatoes, pepper, halloumi (B), quorn fillet, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes and red onion roasted in worcestershire sauce, apple and celery and salad cream (2)
Evening snacking: Bite of a lion bar (2), 2 honey monster stix (B), fruit (2 plums, an apple and banana), 3 mini babybel light (A) and yogurt (2 WW dessert).

Going by the scales last night I'm looking at around 5-6lb gain!!!!

Last edited:
I know it will come off, I just hate going in with a gain! I wish I didn't have as long to wait to get it over with, weigh in is not till half 7. Wish I was a morning weigher lol

Waiting on my new fridge coming today. The one we have at the moment is really small so can be hard to fit everything in. Now I'll finally have room to make jelly :) OH wants to keep the other one as a drinks fridge. Since we are in a rented house and don't own the crap fridge I don't want to put it in one of the outdoor sheds in case it stops working.

Want to get some soup made today for freezing. Had to throw a load of veg out yesterday that was starting to go off so the only really soup I can make is BNS- good thing it's my favourite!

I thought that said fringe not fridge and I was thinking eh???? Lol a new one?? Lol have u any pasta??? I just throw any veg in cover it in passata and hey presto bolognese :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hehe fringe, sorry fridge has arrived! I've been told not to turn it on until 4-6 hours and then should be ready to use after another 24. Still haven't actually cooked anything, just been tidying up a bit. Have got my old SW magazines put away in a box (instead of bottom shelf of coffee table) and was having a flick through some of them to see if any new recipes to try. I'm housebound all day tomorrow while my car goes in for a service so might get some batch cooking done then- as long as I get to a shop later for another few bits or theres not much there to batch cook lol

Food today:
apple
grapes
WW dessert yogurt
low fat supernoodles
salad- 2 quorn bbq bites (4 I think), lettuce, sweetcorn, apple, celery, salad cream (1.5), potatoes, halloumi (B), sliced egg
2 satsumas and a banana
2 rocky road (B)
bite of doughnut (?)

Last edited:
Hey Brittany :), 4lb on which was what I was expecting so am completely ok with it. Just better have some off by next Wednesday!!
Ended up being not housebound today, forgot I was meant to be babysitting my niece! Sis had to pick me up since I had no car most of the day. Had fun playing with my niece most of the morning/afternoon. She's proper crawling now and pulling herself up to stand :) Then my sister was there and talking weddings. Thinking of getting married in 2 years (need the time to save a bit!!) and she was telling me how to go about organising one as I did not have a clue where to start!!

Food today:
apple and banana
1 chunk of a big toblerone (6.5)
banana and WW yogurt
big bit of fish pie and broccoli
WW yogurt
2 rocky road (B), apple, WW cake thing (3.5)

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice day off!

Ah weddings don't have to be expensive, remember that! The joy of it is that you & him are the only important part, really. When we got married, the OH & I only told family - we jetted off to Jamaica & got married with no guests - it was wonderful. Loads of our friends & family were really annoyed with us for doing it that way, but he & I had a really romantic time and a lovely wedding as we wanted it. I still love looking at our photos now. Ahhhhh..... :cupid:

Ahhh see that sounds like something I would like, but OH doesn't!

I've always said I didn't want a big massive wedding- don't have the money for it and plus think it's an awful lot for one day. I like the idea of having a small wedding away with just immediate family (my mum said a few years ago she doesn't mind what wedding we (her children) had as long as she was there- she had a friend whose only daughter got married at 19 or 20 with noone knowing, just came home and said she was married!!). OH doesn't want to go away, doesn't like the heat plus he has 3 grandparents who he would like to be there.

My sister said I could still have a small wedding here- she knows of a few people who have done that. But I can't imagine having a wedding here and not inviting my aunts and uncles.

But there's plenty of time to think about it, I'm not in any rush!

Food yesterday: Extra Easy

banana and coffee
leftover fish pie and broccoli
2 satsumas, chickpea dahl loaf
ww yogurt
potato and leek soup
6 melba toast (3) with dairylea (A)
more satsumas and 2 honey monster stix (B)
curly wurly (6)
ww belgian choc slice (3.5)
ww yog, more chickpea dahl loaf

Syns: 12.5

Totm has started so need to stay away from chocolate, usually use this as an excuse to binge, but not this time, I really need to get some weight off!! Really want a 100% week!
So far today have had the rest of the chickpea dahl loaf and a cup of coffee. Going over to OH's parents soon so will probably get some potato and leek soup before that.

If that was me I'd most likely have all 4 ate in one day!!! I've been good all weekend, haven't went over the 15 syns. Just need to keep it up now, my problem days are Monday and Tuesdays. I've lost count the amount of times I've had a good week and then binged on the last 2 days- self sabotage I think!!

Saturday- green

coffee, rest of chickpea dahl loaf
potato and leek soup
banana and satsuma
chips, beans, cheese (A), 2 quorn fillets, roasted tomato and onion
2 rocky road (B)
plenty of diet coke, few crisps (2)
2 honey monster stix (B)

Sunday- green

puffed wheat (A and B)
2 bananas
tin of potatoes (done in actifry) with cheese (A) and beans, 2 turkey burgers
curly wurly (6), 2 stix (B)
malteser hot chocolate (4- the app says 5 but I think that's a bigger serving, the jar says 79 cals?)

Food hasn't been taking the normal breakfast, lunch and dinner since I've been off work and with being out doing things I haven't been eating at normal times. Back to work later this week tho :(

Have got a recipe for a lemon cake that's only 3/4 of a syn for the whole thing. Usually these sort of things don't turn out well for me but going to give it a try today. Will report back later on it!

Today- green

potato and leek soup (2 portions)
lemon cake (1)
some chickpea dahl loaf
2 rocky roads (B)
roasted tomato, onion and basil pasta
2 satsumas
2 honey monster stix (B), orange choc options (2), curly wurly (6)

Lemon cake was edible but turned out quite flat- maybe since I just whisked all the egg in instead of folding half the egg whites?!

Last edited:
Back