New start new me and a diary to keep it up!

Ooh fingers crossed Claire - my scales at my mums (I refuse to have them here) are 4lbs less than class so I was the other way round, lol. Maybe wait till Wed and see what that says? Either way, it's a great achievement x

Thursday/Friday 6th August.

Hi everyone :wavey:

I didn't post yesterday as I burnt my hand last night and forgot!

So food for yesterday

Breakfast
Honey Nut Shredded wheat (HEB)
Milk (HEA)

Lunch:
Left over chicken and pasta veg
Banana
Muller light

1 ferrero rocher (3.5 syns :eek:)

Tea:
Chips (3 syn)
Piece southern fried chicken fillet (4 syns)
2 small slices pizza (15 syns?)

Mikado- (5 syns)

So a funny day, over syns but not to worry! Will make up during the weeks.

Total syns for day:30.5 :eek:

Total syns for week: 30.5/105

Friday 6th August:

Breakfast:
Honey Nut shredded wheat (HEB)
Milk (HEA)
Banana

Lunch:
2 ww bread (5 syns) - had a sandwich because was short of time to make much!
Low fat Mayo (2 syn)
Ham
Tomato/cucumber

Muller light
Banana

Tea:
Going to try the stroppy fellow pasta!! can't remember how many syns there are so will allocated my remaining 8 as am going to have a little parmasan! (8 Syns)

Total syns for day : 15

I had 5 oreos last night too :( (12.5 syns)

Total syns for week: 58/105

Need to get my arse into gear and plan rest of my week now make those syns up :)

Can't wait to start class on Wednesday and get properly weighed each week really think its going to spur me on!

Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Saturday 7th August

Hey everyone :)

Well I have been a naughty girl and I had some oreo's last night, but I have included them in syn allowance so am allowed just under 10 syns each day until Wednesday now which isn't so bad!!

I want Wednesday to hurry up so I can go to class and get weighed properly! The next 9 weeks I need to be spot on as holiday is looming and I want to get at least another stone off.

Anyway food plans for today:

Breakfast
Bacon (fried in fry light)
1 sausage (4 syns?)
Scrambled egg
2 ww toast
Low fat marg (2 syn)
tomato ketchup (1 syn)

So already used 7 syns so have to be extra good for the rest of the day!

Lunch
Not sure what lunch will be as had such a big breakfast- maybe some low fat supernoodles

Tea:
Chili and rice (2 syns for tomato puree)

Total syns for the day: 9

Total syns for the week: 67/105

Hope everyone is good and having a great day. Giblet did you find your mojo yet? I think you have nicked mine as it seems to have gone out the window!

Claire xx

Hey everyone I'm delivering yellow pages all day today not much fun but really need to as I caved in and had a Chinese last night! I went to a big park and had a picnic, but this made me want naughty food so I wrote yesterday off just hope I haven't ruined it I'll have to see Tuesday I'm back on track now tho.

Claire I bet you can't wait for Wednesday to start again afresh x

Well I've been naughty again today, not drastically but I had a white roll with ham and cheese in, a packet or crisps and some more oreos'. Not going to count the syns as I will have none left for the rest of the week if I do!

I have been in a grumpy mood today for some reason. But I have perked up a bit now, after the sandwich I cleaned the house, cooked a chili and a vegetable stew is in the slow cooker, planned meals for the rest of the week and had a shower.

So having a nice SW chili tonight with rice, and tomorrow I am going to go for a run first thing and be 100% until Wednesday.

I think its not knowing my real weight has thrown me a bit! So really looking forward to wednesday and starting class and really getting stuck in until holiday.

OH is going 2 hours overtime everyday next week so don't have to pick him up until 6.30- I get home at 5 so going to go straight out for a run if I can every night before going to get him.

Thats my plan! I am going to aim for 2lbs per week for the next 9 weeks starting from Wednesday, so thats another 18lbs which would hopefully make me 14.13 for holiday. Which would be the lightest I have been in about 7 years or so.

So mini goals I am going to focus on for the next 9 weeks:

1. 2lbs a week steady weight loss
2. Drink at least 2 litres water a day
3. Fit into size 16's for holiday
4. Be under 15 stone for holiday
5. Be 100% with meal plans and stick to 105 syns weekly.
6. Run at least 3 times per week and improve either pace or distance each week.

Sorry for the rambles but I think I had to get it out my head and onto paper. Feel better now they are written down.

Hope your all doing well and not lost your mojo like me!!

Claire

Food for today:
Breakfast

Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (HEB) + (3 syns) I had a big bowl!
Milk (HEA)

Lunch
Left over stroppy fellow pasta

Hi Claire how has your day been? Was you good today? I've had a really bad weekend been so naughty don't no why but just wanted to eat and eat and not free foods :( gonna try have no syns tomorro and Tuesday to atleast STS!
Goodluck for Wednesday I'm going to follow you and try lose 2lb each week as I have 9 weeks til my cruise and could get to 15 stone I would love that that would be amazing!!

Have a good week :)

Hi Claire - sorry I've not been around. Stupidly busy and really struggling in general.
OH and I put on a massive 6lbs after our stag / hen do week. I wasn't really surprised, but it still always makes me sad how easy I put weight on if I go off track at all. Not really got my mojo back at all this week either. Would love to get that back off on Thursday, but don't think so as been BAD BAD BAD.
Loads of luck for Wednesday and I hope it gives you the boost you need! x

Hey ladies!!

I have fallen well off the wagon this week :(

I am classing Wednesday as a fresh start and will log my ACTUAL weight lol! I think I will feel so much better when I know my true weight, although I have probably put that 7lbs difference back on!!

I just can't seem to get a grip this week. Its lack of preparation, not being organised and generally feeling crappy!

So roll on wednesday!!

Harrysmum, we must quite a similar weight so we are good buddies!! Lets get to that target together! What are you aiming for?

Giblet I can imagine you are beginning to stress with the wedding getting nearer! Its horrible when you work your arse off to get 2lbs off, but after one meal you can put 2lbs on! If I find my mojo on wednesday I will some of it your way ok, we can get back on track altogether as its looks like we have all had a bad week!

Come on girls let get back on the horse!

xxx

Think it's something to do with this week cos everyone has fallen off the wagon! Me and my friend I go to class with haven't stopped cheating! I think I'm having this week off so gonna get back on track after timorro gonna start again Wednesday we can all
start together I don't no wat happened cos I had a good loss and all went wrong!

Claire I weigh 17 5 now and I started at 18.10 heaviest I've been I'm aiming for a size 14 would love that then go to a size 12 if I can so I guess about 12 stone seems along way off!
Wat are you aiming for?

X

Tuesday 10th August 2010

Hey everyone :wavey:

Start class tomorrow yey!!

Can't wait to get back on track. Been a lot better today.

Hey Harrysmum! - I was 17.6 when I started and am anywhere between 16.3-16.10 now depends on what scales!!

So can't wait to get weighed tomorrow and know where I am starting from.

I am aiming for 12 stone I think, but I will be really happy at under 13 I think. I haven't been under 14 stone for about 7 years or so. 12 stone does seem a long way off for me too, but we will get there together!!

Giblet- are you feeling any better today? You found your mojo- mine is coming back slowely :)

So food today is:

Breakfast

2 ww bread toasted (2/3 HEB)
Low fat marg (2 syns)
Beans

Lunch

2 ww bread ( 1/3 Heb) + 2.5 syn
Ham
Low fat mayo (1 syn)
tomato, cucumber, lettuice

Mango
Pineapple
Shape zero

Alpen bar - (3 syn)

Tea

SW Beef Stroganoff ( not sure on syns as password has run out :(- so going to guess 5 as only things were tomato puree (1 syn) and 4 tablespoons creme freiche- any idea's? )
Rice

The beef stoganoff was SUPER tasty!! I would recommend making it!

Total syns: 13.5

Wat times your class tonight claire? Goodluck and let us know how it goes :)
I need my mojo back starting afresh today but head is still thinking of chocolate need to stop tho!!

How long until your wedding giblet?

So I started class and my scales are right :cry:

I think its down to two things. I usually weigh in the morning so being weighed at 8.30 at night might make me heavier.

Also had a crap week so probably put 7lbs on!

Soooo I am not going to let me get it down. Treating this as a fresh start.

Also I won a box of veg in the raffle and a book!

So back on the wagon today and food looked like this :

Breakfast

2 ww toast (2/3 HEB)
Low fat marg (2 syn)
scrambled egg

Glass light purple grape juice (1.5 syn)

Lunch
Ham salad
Extra low fat mayo (2 syn)
Apple
Banana
Grapes

Snack
Alpen bar (3 syns)

Tea
SW chili
AH couscous - half packet (1 syn)

Total syns for day : 9.5 syn

Total weekly syns: 9.5/105

First day of the new start!! Thursday 12th August

Hiya everyone,

So started class last night and am continuing my journey where I left it at 16.10 and a half.

So I am going to be 100% this week and try and do some exercise and I am hoping to see results.

Breakfast
Bacon
Scrambled egg
2 ww toast (HEB)
Low fat marg (2 syn)
Tomato puree (1 syn)

Glass light welchs grape juice (3 syn)

Lunch
Ham salad
Extra light mayo (2 syn)
Grapes and strawberries, covered in vanilla muller light

Banana

3 cups of tea and coffee with Milk- (HEA)

Tea
Chicken breast marinated in garlic, salt and pepper, tomato puree (1.5 syn)
Slimming world chips
Peppers, onions, carrots, courgette cooked with 0.5 tsp of olive oil (1 syn) chicken stock, soy sauce.

Total syns 10.5

Exercise - 25 min walk/jog/run!

Before bed time snack! - 10 mikado- 5 syn

I start my week today so weekly syns start today not yesterday! 15.5/105

Last edited:
Friday 13th July

Hello!

Well day 2 of my 100% week looks like this:

Breakfast
3 X ww brown danish
Banana
Low fat marg (3 syns)
glass welch's grape juice (3 syn)

Lunch
Apple
Chick pea dahl
left over stir fry veg and few wedges

Muller light
grapes and strawberries

Tea
SW spag bol (1 syn for tom puree)
pasta
dash olive oil- (0.5 syns)
Sprinkle of fresh parmesan cheese - 3 syn

So only 10.5 syns so far :)

I just had the biggest portion of spag bol and now feel quite sick!!

Crazy caramel :( - 9.5 syns

Total syns for day : 20- oops 5 over!!

Total syns for the week: 35.5

Last edited:
Saturday 14th August

Hello,

well went over syns yesterday by 5 so need to make them up at some point over the week! .

So food for today:

Breakfast
60g white roll (HEB) + (3 syn)
2 tesco half fat sausages - (5 syn)
frylight fried egg
Tomato ketchup - (1 syn)

Lunch
Left over spaghetti bolognaise
Left over chickpea dahl

Tea
Roast chicken
slimming world chips
salad
Low fat mayo (2 syn)

Total syns for day : 11

Ohh I've had a bad day today :(

To add to the above I have had:

A tesco caramel bar- 9.5 syn
A white roll (I am going to use my HEB tomorrow to cover this) and butter + 4 syn
An alpen bar- 3 syn
Little milky way- 4 syn

So total syns to add: 20.5 :(

Oh I am such a failure!!

So total syns for the week now: 56/105

Last edited:
Hello!

Well Sunday was a right off so I am not going to bother writing it down lol!

Had a good talk with myself and given myself a massive kick up the arse so back on track today. I was thinking why do I eat, why do I need the chocolate? I am annoyed at myself for keep cheating, I could have lost twice as much as if I had tried harder.

So from now 100% committed. I want to be slim more than I want to eat that chocolate.

So with good intentions I move forward. New little goal:

4 weeks to lose 7 lbs. I visit Newcastle then with my best friend and would like to have lost 7lbs by then. For gods sake its been 11 weeks and I haven't even lost a stone. RUBBISH!!

Also I have a question for who ever is reading- do you think its possible to eat too much fruit- in the sense that it could be detrimental? Today I have 5 portions of fruit- I am worried it could be too much?

Anyway enough waffle. Food for today:

Breakfast:
Honey nut shredded wheat
Milk (HEA)
Banana

Apple

Lunch
Wholemeal pasta in sauce- syn free
some shredded roast chicken

Grapes, strawberries, and pineapple salad
Muller light

Tea
Spaghetti bolognaise
Gratering of cheese- 4 syn

Total syns for the day: 4 syn

Well done claire!! I need to give myself a kick up the ass I've been awful weigh day tomorro and I think I've put on atleast 4 pounds I don't know why I do it I've been doing so well so need to get back on track!!
I've got 9 weeks til my cruise wanna lose a stone by then!
I'm going to get inspiration from your diaries again so keep it up for me :) hehe x

Hey Hayley! :wavey:

Heres a kick up the arse for you too! *KICK!!**

How did you do tonight? Did you put any on? I weigh tomorrow so fingers crossed I STS or lose a little! I am feeling much more positive now though.

So food for today:

Breakfast
Shredded wheat (HEB)
Milk (HEA)

Lunch
Low fat shredded wheat
Roast chicken

Apple
Grapes
Pineapple
Strawberry
Muller light

Tea
Fish- 10 syns
chips- 5 syn
Beans

I was so tired tonight I just ate out the freezer but hopefully wasn't too bad!

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow!.

Back