New Start - Raring to Go....

Kat-A-L

Hi,

As i see with a few of you guys out there, i too have restarted slimming world (today!) after 'quite' a while off .... I kept trying (and doing) Dukan, which I found really worked, but I can't maintain it longer term and then end up putting more on!! :-S

I'm full of enthusiasm today (and find green days generally work best for me)! I honour to use this as a bit of a food diary, and am more than happy for you all to join in - I'm really keen to hear all about your journeys!!

Today, my SW enthused day has gone something like this....

B - Special K with skimmed milk (HE-A and HE-B)

L - Spud-U-Like with prawns and cottage cheese (not sure in syns yet.....?)

D - Couscous with quorn sausages and cherry tomatoes

I hope I can keep it up- always seem to cave for crisps do some HUGE willpower is desperately needed!! :)

Going for a city break with my bf in about 4 weeks so i could REALLY do with seeing some results by then ideally!! :)

Hey found your diary!

Best of luck with your new journey :)

Crisps are a big downfall for me too. Have you ever tried the slimming world crisps? They're a bit controversial as a lot of people think you should syn them but I've had them lots of times & they never affected my losses :) you can make them with potatoes or lasagne sheets, search for them here.

Where are you off to on your city break?

We're going to London - going to catch some of the Paralympics whilst we're there! :) we've done Dublin and NYC fairly recently as well- but I do love London!! :)

Good luck for tomorrow- you'll be fine I'm sure! We all need naughty days every now and again! :)

Aw you'll have a great time in London! I'm jealous! No hols for me til after our wedding!

What day do you weigh in? I'm weighing in tomorrow. Trying to resist the temptation to hop on the scales for a sneaky peek this morning!

Well as soon as you get the date set you can look forward to wedding AND hols again!! ;) any thoughts on honeymoon? :)

I'm weighing on a fri... Kinda tactical as fri and Saturday evenings are my most difficult time- so my thinking is if I am a bit over-naughty I have sun-thurs to make up for it.... I'm so trying to make sensible choices at the weekend still tho- I will do my best!! :)

Lots of luck for tomorrow... I'm sure you're going to be fine! :) I know what it's like resisting the scales tho- I'm sure they just shout out to you every morning, I'm trying to manage just having my Fri WI- but can be a bit weak when it comes to that!! :)

Haven't even begun to think about honeymoon yet! Maybe a cruise? I dunno!

Oh yes Friday is a good day for wi :) I find weekends really tough as well. I'm going shopping later to stock up on fruit and veg! I'm never out of the fruit shop :p

Haha! I know what that's like at the mo!!

Cruises are really popular at the no, you can get some really good ones - luxury accomodation and visiting an array of places- heaven!! :)

Food for today:

B - Special K with skimmed milk (HE A and B)

L - Baked potato with prawn flavoured cottage cheese (1 Syn)

D - Turkey Escalope (4 syns), jacket potato and baked beans with a babybel (HE B)

Snacks - pineapple and apples

Syns for day = 5

Not too sure if I'm eating too many potatoes but they're a sure-fire way of filling me up... Any advice on this greatly appreciated! :) x x x

Hi :) I'd say just be careful that you get your 1/3 superfree with every meal. If you're just having a baked potato have some melon before hand or have it with salad!

Thanks v much! :) I like the idea of having melon first!! I eat loads if pineapple... Absolutely love it!! :)

Not too sure what to have fortes this eve- think its gonna pretty much replicate yesterday's meal!! lol!! But out for tea at Bella tomorrow- need to think of a healthy 'good' option there!! :)

My diary for today....

B - Banana, Apples and Satsumas

L - Couscous

D - Turkey Escalope (again!! Whoo hoo!! :p) (4 syns) with baked potato and petit pois, a dollop of light mayo (2.5 syns), bit of flora buttery (2 syns) and 2 babybels (HE B)

Snacks - skimmed milk in teas (HE A)

Syns for the day - 8.5

A bit bored with my food today- I've def noticed not having my Special K for breakfast!! I must make time to have this tomorrow - AND make myself something a bit more exciting to eat!!

But! On the plus side... Looking forward (surprisingly!) to my weigh in on Friday!! :)

Do you ever go on the slimmingeats.com website? She has fab recipes and great ideas for breakfasts, lunches and dinners!

Have you tried "magic porridge" for breakfast? Do a search for it here, it's nice for a bit of a change!

Back