New start second time around

floridagirl2012

Hi there every one, I exante last year for short while, I have now gain weight again and in 6 and half weeks time I am going on holiday. I sat at home last night not being able to get in to any of my holiday clothes, so thought what am I going to do .........,ordered some shakes, bars,coffees and drinks.......so not started it yet, just ordered it would really like to lose 3 stone but two will do in the next 6 weeks. I got two family sit down meals in October but I think I can do the six weeks. Once my order arrives I am going to do a daily diary as I did before, this helped me stay focused I am currently the heaviest I have been for over ten years, so needed to get back on it holiday or not.

I been looking at foods which won't taKe me out of ketosis if I really feel need to eat ( back up plan just in case) so plan in place , head in place, thought pattern in right place, just need my box and every thing will be in place........ok guys and gals watch this space

Welcome and good luck! I hope your packs arrive soon so you can start. I've just restarted yesterday, lost count how Many times I've started and stopped! Good luck to us both!! X

Pre diet day/day one

i had planed starting tomorrow as that's when my pack was due to arrive , so had toast this morning , popped out came home just before lunch and guess what my shakes have arrived whoop whoop, so thought why wait till tomorrow to start, so had my first shake, coffee with no milk. Did quick weigh in am 17stone 3lbs, will up date tonight to let folks now how it goes.

Really excited to be starting today, whoop whoop , smaller me here I come xx

Ok I did ketosis stick and it's turned pink already, OMG , I had a orange n chic bar, got bit of headach but thinks that's because not had much to drink today or day two will follow to moz night, have great day tomorrow every one xxx

Today 07:51 PM
DAY TWO

I know they say don't weight every day but for me that's what's going to keep me going. I got on scales and to my delight I am 3 lbs lighter than the day before. Had my shakes no problem deffo in ketosis now the sticks darker pink, tea time came and I was starving had one boiled egg, cucumber, few lettuce leafs, the my chocolate n orange bar. Today has been easy till tea time, I still think I have done really well , now got that taste in my mouth , hoping hunger will not reappear tomorrow.

I am feeling really good , my mind set is in good place, it's only day two I can't wait till day seven to see what I have lost. I been a bit obsessed jumping on this forum every spare min of day , seem this is all I can think about at the mo, but happy at same time, see you all to moz. Xxxxxx

DAY THREE

Got on scales another loss 16 st 11 1/2 pounds so far I am 8 lb down, brill feeling great, hit afternoon not feeling so good ,I got bad tummy and feeling crap , got to evening a decided I need to eat so had two boiled eggs and two toast feeling much better ths evening, hoping to continue with plan to moz but will see how I feel, sure it's the bug making me feel poo, see all you lbelys real soon xxx

Well done you're doing very good. Keep at it xx

Start weight 15s6lb on 23/09/14
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

Day four

eatern normal food today went to shops going to make my own soup with cabbage,courgettes to go with my shakes ,feeling much better today but back on it

Back