New Start - Simply Filling Diary

Slimmingbabe

Here I go again.....I feel like my diet has been a never ending journey. I've actually lost over 2 and a half stone but the past year I have been up and down like a yoyo. Hovering around this weight. I'm not sure I have given in my all.

I'm not one for keeping a food diary but I want to see if it helps. I'm a serious emotional eater. If I'm alone then food calls my name and I just go nuts. I'm not too bad when I am around people.

So simply filling seems quite a relaxed approach which is what I need. Slimming World has so many rules....I did give it a go. But not being able to blend fruit or cook an apple kind of drove my brain all over.

Day 1 is going well.

Breakfast - 2 x Crumpets with a runny egg.
Lunch - homemade soup with a weight watchers wrap

Snacks - banana, apple.

I have the whole day to go...I plan on using all my 49 propoints over the week. I'm not sure if that is the best way to go?

Most people seem to find that using most of their weeklies does actually help, or at least doesn't make enough difference to warrant not enjoying the extra food ;)

I think simply filling is a more "liveable" plan than SW. Especially as there is the flexibility to swap to the odd day or propoints if needed.

Good luck with the plan :)

Back