new start today hello all :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kelly27, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. kelly27

kelly27 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie controlled
    hi everyone am kelly 28 and i really need to lose 3-4 stone am very unhappy at the moment with my weight it gets me down most days and i hope you guys can give me some good advice i live in greece and we dont have ll or cambridge and a lot more diets you have in uk ,so am trying the low calorie diet but don't know where to start please help :confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I bet your weather is hotter than ours at the moment. Have a look at some of the diet websites. Some do a week's menu plan which you could start with.

Good luck
    Irene xx

4. kelly27

kelly27 Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie controlled
    thanks irene i will do xx

5. SlimDreams

SlimDreams Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.81%)
    hi Kelly i live in Gambia and we too don't have any slimming clubs. I ahve joined body optermizing which is an on-line version of Slimming world. I am in my 2nd week and with the help and info from this site so far i am on track
    good luck

6. klizw

klizw Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi Kelly,

I am also new here and doing calorie controlled. I have lost weight this way in the past and found it easy to stick to. I remember always saying to everyone how easy it was! I've put a stone back on though so need to get on it! I like calorie controlled because you can continue with it to maintain your weight after you reach your target, not like other 'fad' diets where you are flung into the deep end once its finished!

There is a lot of good advice on here, check out other users food diariess for low kcal ideas. Its good to find very low kcal foods that you like, for those times when you just want to eat cos your bored! I eat a lot of hartleys sugar free jelly (after most meals) as it feels like im getting a desert but its ultra low kcal. Pickled onions and beetroot are also good 'boredom snacks'. Also, fill yourself up with fruit and veg.

Everyone is different and you need to find ways to make yourself stick at it. I will have a treat every week if I lose, its always an incentive to be good the rest of the week!

Good luck!

7. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hello and welcome to the forum good luck to you
    on your future weight loss

8. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Hello and welcome - I hope you find a plan that fits in with your lifestyle! Lucky you living in Greece! xx

9. Eir

Eir Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum. Hope you find a diet that suits you. This is a great place to get support.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.