New Start tomorrow - after 1000 failed attempts

05warnerl

Well What can I say - Yet another failed attempt!!

I lost the weight back in January (6.5 stone in 11 weeks) - and since then put a good 4 and a bit back on!!

I so desperately want to get slim again but it's so hard this time round.

Perhaps writing on here and talking to you all will help me a bit.

I will write on here every day for the next couple of weeks at least so any words of encouragement or advice for anyone who has had to do this again will be much appreciated.

Wish me luck for tomorrow morning!! :D

Wow that's a fast weigh loss! Are you a man?! If not then was in ut secret do share!
Deffo use this to write down I find it a great help!!!
Good luck on ur journey!
Tia x

Hi, i am still quite new to LL so reading about ur 6.5 stone loss is truly inspirational!
I know it can be really hard to get back into a diet you have already done before as i well and truly know (WW SW), but LL is the best programme to do and u r guarenteed weight loss. just think of what u could look like again in only another short 11 weeks, maybe less now for u as u have less to lose than b4. time will fly by. i too only have 3 more stones to lose now that ive lost 1 stone since LL so i can relate. just think of your goal which is not too far away and definately achievable!

yes keep us up to date with how ur getting on. good luck with ur journey!
beegee xx

Hi guys - sorry I haven't been on - today after everything is only day 2 - all I want is food!!!!!!! I have to be strong but this is so difficult... Yes for anyone who is asking, I'm a bloke :)

Keep strong you have done it before you can do it again ! you already know once ketosis kicks in it will get easier just look forward to a fantastic loss at the end of the week and if you once lost six and a half stone in 11 weeks you know your loss will be good.

hey. What an inspirational story. that amount of weight lost is amazing.

I don't know if it is the right forum etiquette to ask. What do you think are the reasons you put some of it back on?

knowing what those issues were might prevent that happening again. I know blokes aren't that great at sharing (us ladies love it!) but I really am interested and it might help the rest of us to understand the pitfalls once we reach our targets.

Good luck this time around. You will have all the knowledge already!!

Back