New start tomorrow or wait??

bikini

Hi all,

done cd last year and done really well but got back into old habbits and gained back all the weight plus more! i felt the happiest ever on this diet and it made a huge difference to all aspects of my life, i have now hit absolute rock bottom and feel terrible! Im definately ready to start back but when is the question? i have 2 wks supply of packs but have a works night out next thursday but wondered should i start 2moro or wait til next fri??
Help!

Hey bikini- why wait?! If you're ready to start, don't put it off, but do it, else you may use Thursday as an excuse- with Christmas here, they'll be plenty more occasions that could be good excuses not to start yet- I know I'm using them to eat at the moment!!!

I would get started, while you're ready but have a planned meal on your works night out- by planning you're far more likely to stick at it! xxx

Bikini --

Claire is right, as is Mrs Essex -- I started back in early November. I was going to SS, but as it is the holidays, etc. I decided that I would do packs and a meal each day. I have not lost as fast as I SSing -- but I have still lost at least 1/2 a stone. Since you have decided to do it -- go on, get going and good luck!

MM

Back