New start tomorrow or wait??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bikini, 7 December 2009 Social URL.

1. bikini

bikini Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi all,

done cd last year and done really well but got back into old habbits and gained back all the weight plus more! i felt the happiest ever on this diet and it made a huge difference to all aspects of my life, i have now hit absolute rock bottom and feel terrible! Im definately ready to start back but when is the question? i have 2 wks supply of packs but have a works night out next thursday but wondered should i start 2moro or wait til next fri??
    Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hey bikini- why wait?! If you're ready to start, don't put it off, but do it, else you may use Thursday as an excuse- with Christmas here, they'll be plenty more occasions that could be good excuses not to start yet- I know I'm using them to eat at the moment!!!

I would get started, while you're ready but have a planned meal on your works night out- by planning you're far more likely to stick at it! xxx

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Would also start asap

Good luck

5. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Bikini --

Claire is right, as is Mrs Essex -- I started back in early November. I was going to SS, but as it is the holidays, etc. I decided that I would do packs and a meal each day. I have not lost as fast as I SSing -- but I have still lost at least 1/2 a stone. Since you have decided to do it -- go on, get going and good luck!

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.