• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New start tomorrow or wait??

Hi all,

done cd last year and done really well but got back into old habbits and gained back all the weight plus more! i felt the happiest ever on this diet and it made a huge difference to all aspects of my life, i have now hit absolute rock bottom and feel terrible! Im definately ready to start back but when is the question? i have 2 wks supply of packs but have a works night out next thursday but wondered should i start 2moro or wait til next fri??
Help!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Hey bikini- why wait?! If you're ready to start, don't put it off, but do it, else you may use Thursday as an excuse- with Christmas here, they'll be plenty more occasions that could be good excuses not to start yet- I know I'm using them to eat at the moment!!!

I would get started, while you're ready but have a planned meal on your works night out- by planning you're far more likely to stick at it! xxx

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Bikini --

Claire is right, as is Mrs Essex -- I started back in early November. I was going to SS, but as it is the holidays, etc. I decided that I would do packs and a meal each day. I have not lost as fast as I SSing -- but I have still lost at least 1/2 a stone. Since you have decided to do it -- go on, get going and good luck!

MM