Total Solution New Start /Wed 8th D-Day

platinumbabe

Well ordered Variety pack and porridge , so day after they arrive I will be weighing and starting the life change. Have a busy few months ahead of me , Hen weekend end of March , Friends Wedding mid April, Weeks holiday 3rd week on April and Brothers Wedding End of April. Plus family holiday all four of my children and 4 grandchildren in Portugal for a fortnight the end of May . Im determined not to be Fat Nanny on Holiday , especially as my daughter is camera happy , snapping every awful shot. LOL
Lost over 3 stone on Cambridge nearly 3 years ago but 2 of that stone has gradually crept back on . So Im looking forward to getting under 14stone then on to 12 stone and then my final goal of 11 stone.
I definately will need encouragement from you guys along the way as I know this forum works . Look forward to updating you come Wednesday on Starting weigh etc .
Bye for now x;)

platinumbabe said:
Well ordered Variety pack and porridge , so day after they arrive I will be weighing and starting the life change. Have a busy few months ahead of me , Hen weekend end of March , Friends Wedding mid April, Weeks holiday 3rd week on April and Brothers Wedding End of April. Plus family holiday all four of my children and 4 grandchildren in Portugal for a fortnight the end of May . Im determined not to be Fat Nanny on Holiday , especially as my daughter is camera happy , snapping every awful shot. LOL
Lost over 3 stone on Cambridge nearly 3 years ago but 2 of that stone has gradually crept back on . So Im looking forward to getting under 14stone then on to 12 stone and then my final goal of 11 stone.
I definately will need encouragement from you guys along the way as I know this forum works . Look forward to updating you come Wednesday on Starting weigh etc .
Bye for now x;)

Hey platinum
Welcome to our little corner, just wanted to say hi and good luck :)

Heya, welcome and good luck for starling on weds :) xx

Hello and good luck you will get lots of support on here.

Back