New Start with 42 tetras!

rachele

Hi All!

Well I've messed about with CD on and off since Christmas with my weight going up and down and its time to get serious. Back in 2009 I lost 5 1/2 stone and I've put almost 3 of that back on and I feel really depressed about it today.

This morning I weighed myself and I was 15st 9 1/4 :cry: Not happy.

So I've got 42 chocolate tetras in the fridge so I'm going to ss for 14 days recording my daily weigh in on here (I know weighing daily isn't the best idea but I hope it'll keep me focused). After the 14 days I'll decided whether I can continue ssing.

3 stone that's 42lbs to go...This time tomorrow hopefully it'll be a little less! ;)

Rachel x

Hello Rachel and welcome back.. i always had tetra's too. but now back on the packets as i can use them to make MM instead now.

Hope today goes well for you, and daily weighing is what i do too lol x

Thanks Shanny - I've not tried the mouse but to be honest the packets make me heave! lol.

Well its 6:15 and managed to drink 2.5 ltr water and had 2 chocolate tetras. Feeling good but its in the evening when I tend to lose it and go off plan.

Going off plan recently has been a mega binge on anything I can get my hands on. Yesterday I ate the kids easter eggs which had been dropped off by their grandparents at the weekend plus loads of other stuff including 6 out of date dry wrapps! So I'm hoping to keep it together tonight. My eating habbits have become terrible as I binge thinking to myself its ok I'll ss in a day or so and get control - hence here I am again but this time hopefully to brake this cycle. Well must wee again! lol

Welcome :) I also do the diet on just tetras! Although I am on SS+ so it's not too bad with the evening meal. I'm also a daily weigher! It's an obsession... But I suppose if it motivates us it can't do much harm!

Good luck SSing for the first 2 weeks :)

Thanks Shanny - I've not tried the mouse but to be honest the packets make me heave! lol.

Well its 6:15 and managed to drink 2.5 ltr water and had 2 chocolate tetras. Feeling good but its in the evening when I tend to lose it and go off plan.

Going off plan recently has been a mega binge on anything I can get my hands on. Yesterday I ate the kids easter eggs which had been dropped off by their grandparents at the weekend plus loads of other stuff including 6 out of date dry wrapps! So I'm hoping to keep it together tonight. My eating habbits have become terrible as I binge thinking to myself its ok I'll ss in a day or so and get control - hence here I am again but this time hopefully to brake this cycle. Well must wee again! lol

I can completely relate to the 'it ok i can ss and loose it in no time' mentality, infact I feel like thats all I ever seem to be telling myself these days lol. Im sure you will get those 3 stone off in no time and look on the bright side at least you didnt put on the whole 5 and a half stone :) xxx

Thanks Felix - thought about ss+ but I think my evening meal would turn into a binge at the moment so think its safer for me to take food out of the equation for now! Your weight loss is fab by the way! ;) x

Cheers Mishi - you're right I should think at least I'm not back where I started although I feel like I am. I'm sure once I get into it my mood will lift and with all this lovely support its going to be ok I feel. :) x

Well its day 2 and I was 100% yesterday had 3 choc tetras and 3 ltrs water so went to bed pleased with myself instead of beating mysealf up for pigging out. Watched supersize v superskinny before bed and thought how bad my tube of food would have looked from last week!

So weighed myself this morning. I know its not good to do it every day but its a hard habbit to brake. I find when I don't weigh its when I'm in denial. So I was 15st 51/2 so 3lb 3/4 down on yesterday that's 38lb 1/4 to go. I know its fluid but its still weightloss so I'm happy.

I'm a 2nd year student radiographer and studying for exams at the moment which is a test for me as I usually snack a lot when studying. I'm back on hospital placement on good Fri and when I finished my shift last Fri my uniform was so tight it was embarrassing I think if I breathed in too quickly I'd of taken someones eye out with the buttons!! So hoping by the time I go back the uniform will be a little loser!

Kids are on school hols now so planning a few days out and I must step away from the icecream!

Right on with the revision and my first shake of the day.

Laters!! xxx

3lb 3/4 down on yesterday

Good start Rachele:clap::clap::clap:

I am a daily weigher as well:D

Perhaps we should start the Daily Weigher's Club:p

Cheers Mini - yeah daily weighers club's a good idea. Where would you post it do you think? x

good luck rachele hope it all goes well for you hun im a three times a day weigher dont ask me why think im addicted to it still its better than being addicted to food i suppose lol keep it up hun you can do it:)x

good luck rachele hope it all goes well for you hun im a three times a day weigher dont ask me why think im addicted to it still its better than being addicted to food i suppose lol keep it up hun you can do it:)x

Lol Mumof5 - weighing defo better than eating! Must admit I weigh morning and night. Before bed I hop on the scales and try and guess what I'll be in the morning! How sad is that? Lol ;) Your weight losses are great by the way! xxx

lol thanks hun im morning,midday and night even sadder lol :)x

Just having my last shake of the day. Was going to have it later but the children are eating their tea and I was salavating! It was either eat their tea, eat them of have my shake early! lol

2nd days been ok but I know just one mouth full of food would send me over the edge and start a binge and I keep nearly eating when I'm not thinking. In fact I had to spit something out earlier when I realised it was in my mouth! (now now dirty minds!) I must stick with it and drinks lots it'll soon be day 3! :p x

Day 3 and weghed this morning at 15st 3.5lbs so that's 2lb down on yesterday so that's 36 1/4lb to go and 5 3/4lb down already - fluid I know but don't care. Feeling less bloated. I have to admit to eating 2 babybels last night but that's fine in my book as I didn't lose control and it won't effect getting into ketosis I don't think. I'm a vegi so can't pick at chicken like some people do.

Took the kids to Sandcastles in Blackpool today as it looked like it was going to rain all day here in the lakes this morning. They loved it and are old enough to go off leaving me to revise/daydream! I bought m and s sarnies and lots of snacks, healthy and unhealthy, and I didn't touch a thing phew! My mother really resticted what I ate as a child and I was skinny I think that's why I binge on crap now. So I don't deny my children but encourage moderation so they don't end up with food hang ups feeling deprived and have weight problems - hopefully??!! They're all teens and ok so far :) so fingers crossed. God I do go on. lol

I've had all my shakes and 3 litres of water so here's hoping I make it through till tomorrow! x

I am amazed at how fast you can lose on cd you are all doing fantastic, I am restarting again today, although I have never purchased the tetra packs as I dislike thick gloopy milkshakes - is this what they are like or are they watery? Also was is MM?

I am amazed at how fast you can lose on cd you are all doing fantastic, I am restarting again today, although I have never purchased the tetra packs as I dislike thick gloopy milkshakes - is this what they are like or are they watery? Also was is MM?

Hi Don't look back, yeah Cd's quick results are a great motivation. I hate the shakes you mix they make me heave! I find tetras a little thinner and nice and smooth. I only have chocolate tetras and drink them as cold as poss. I look at it like taking medication LOL. MM is mix a mouse you use the powder shakes and get the mouse mix stuff from your CD I think. I've not actually tried them as don't fancy it. I'm sure someone on here will be able to tell you more about it. Good luck with your restart let me know how you get on. :) x

So weighed myself today and I'm another pound down so that's 15st 2.5 lb. So that's 6 3/4lb down since I started on Tuesday and 35 1/4 to go! I'm sure I was in ketosis as by the time I went to be last night as I had that really sweet taste in my mouth and I'm not hungry today. I think I'm a lucky Cder cos seem to get into ketosis quickly?

Well hope everyones doing well and feeling good. xx

Just picked my OH from the station- he works in London during the week. This is where I've been going off plan recently cos he starts picking at what he likes when he gets home and I think why shouldn't I?... and off I go. So thought I'd come on here and read some threads to keep me motivated.

Think I'm gonna look at getting this Beck book too as everyone seems to find it helpful. :)

hi dont look back not sure about tetra packs as i have shakes and soups but mm is a thing you add to shakes to make them into a moouse i think.you can buy this off your cd hope this helps a little.i would imagine the tetras are quite thick as there in small cartons.x

Day 5 and weighed 15st 1 and 1/2lb this morning so very happy! That's 7 3/4lb since Tues. :D Hopefully I'll be back in the 14's on Tues for my 1 week weigh in...fingers crossed!

Bought some senna last night as a bit bunged up, sorry, but forgot to take it so will take it tonight and hopefully knock a bit more weight off ;) Bit surprised I haven't suffered the headache I usually get
in the first week - not complaining.

Off to see one of my boys play rugby later so will take my water and keep slurping. I've been averaging about 3ltrs a day so not so bad.

Laters peeps! xxx

Back