New Start with 42 tetras!

Ooh! Soo many things ring a bell with me Rachele..Just love cheese too and find it very hard to use alternatives for lunch .. cheese on toast is my absolute fav with an Apple plus hunk of cheese coming a close second.

And then getting to the next milestone.. trying to break thro the 14's. Did get to 13.13 once and then not feeling well so back to 14 and seem like I have been there for yonks!

AND I often found myself as the oldest student altho' my courses at the time were not as highfalutin as yours. Did my GCSE English and Maths at the age of 50 'cos I was fedup with being asked if I had any when trying to get a job back then.

Those were the days...:D

Keep going girlie, you are doing really well...:)

Hey Rachele & Emmaline,

It looks like we are all lovers of cheese... (must stop thinking of cheese..lol). Doing ok so far on day 4 today (though admittedly it feels longer) and 6 pounds down so happy with that so far - usually lose 11 first week but not expecting that this time. I really just want to get week one under my belt cos day 6 I often wobble. Yeah we have similar stats so guess we will hopefully be here everyday soldiering on...

That course sounds interesting - do you mind me asking where in England your doing it if thats ok to ask.. Forgot about seeing yourself as the oldest, haven done courses where sometimes im one of the youngest I never actually see the others in light of their age just another student, your just conscious yourself, you will often find that you prob do much better than other students cos your dedicated - though will hold my hands up dont know how you juggle, college, kids, family - well done... its just me and barely able to look after myself ....lol lol

I'm jealous I want to be in the 14 stone squad NOW RIGHT NOW with you, can someone put me to sleep for a week or two till I am then....lol

Hope your having a good day...

Ooh! Soo many things ring a bell with me Rachele..Just love cheese too and find it very hard to use alternatives for lunch .. cheese on toast is my absolute fav with an Apple plus hunk of cheese coming a close second.

And then getting to the next milestone.. trying to break thro the 14's. Did get to 13.13 once and then not feeling well so back to 14 and seem like I have been there for yonks!

AND I often found myself as the oldest student altho' my courses at the time were not as highfalutin as yours. Did my GCSE English and Maths at the age of 50 'cos I was fedup with being asked if I had any when trying to get a job back then.

Those were the days...:D

Keep going girlie, you are doing really well...:)

Oo Emmaline cheese on toats yum! Good for you doing your GCSE's not easy when you've been out of education for a while eh? Good for the old grey matter too! I'm sure you're going to back in the 13s soon can't wait till I am again. Good luck ;) xx

I'm jealous I want to be in the 14 stone squad NOW RIGHT NOW with you, can someone put me to sleep for a week or two till I am then....lol

Lol I love that made me giggle! ;) You will soon be in the 14s before you know it me dear You're doing brill and I can't wait to see your weigh in it'll be fab I'm sure.

Hey I really don't mind being the oldest everyone's so nice on the course a couple of them call me mum for a laugh! I am probably the most imature mature student there's ever been anyway! I'm at uni in Lancaster though its actually the Universiy of Cumbria and do my hospital placements in Barrow about 50 mins from me. Look at their we site. University of Cumbria You never know where it may lead!!?? :p xx

Bring on the 14 Squad.....and when I get there you will have me chasing you into the 13's (dreaming of being 13 fit into some of my nice clothes again) you know yourself, when your off the diet you never want to know your weight (ok well I do but somehow I dont let it affect me too much and carry on stuffing my face with carbs) and lets be honest it takes a bit for us to gain but when on CD I want it OFF yesterday... dont I have the patience of a saint.!!!lol

Had a look at the college looks very interesting - I read up on that a while back though different college. Doing my diploma in Social Care this year but SERIOUSLY contemplating going to England to do nursing as some places do it in 3 years and like that field and its a good one to move around with - I think I shall be an eternal student...lol

Have a few weeks of packs myself so using them up before contact CD - as previous CD was in Dublin where I lived and thats 5 hours away and my nearest CD is over 2 hours - (nope not on an island to myself lol) just CD has not really caught on around these parts - so think will take the train journey of 5 hours to my last CD (as she was/is a total GEM) and visit her once a month or so...(great excuse to go somewhere lol)

So you asleep yet from my ramblings...haha...

hi hun just read though your diary you are doing really well. well done.
maybe with the binging while on cd you can try and find the course of why you binge and work on that

Bring on the 14 Squad.....and when I get there you will have me chasing you into the 13's (dreaming of being 13 fit into some of my nice clothes again) you know yourself, when your off the diet you never want to know your weight (ok well I do but somehow I dont let it affect me too much and carry on stuffing my face with carbs) and lets be honest it takes a bit for us to gain but when on CD I want it OFF yesterday... dont I have the patience of a saint.!!!lol

Had a look at the college looks very interesting - I read up on that a while back though different college. Doing my diploma in Social Care this year but SERIOUSLY contemplating going to England to do nursing as some places do it in 3 years and like that field and its a good one to move around with - I think I shall be an eternal student...lol

Have a few weeks of packs myself so using them up before contact CD - as previous CD was in Dublin where I lived and thats 5 hours away and my nearest CD is over 2 hours - (nope not on an island to myself lol) just CD has not really caught on around these parts - so think will take the train journey of 5 hours to my last CD (as she was/is a total GEM) and visit her once a month or so...(great excuse to go somewhere lol)

So you asleep yet from my ramblings...haha...

LOl I love your ramblings! Go for nursing! It was a toss up between that and radiography for me. I often wish I'd done nursing because you build up more of a relationship with your patients whereas they come and go in radiography. I don't think I'll ever study again after this think I'll of had enough! That's one hell of a trip for your CD but all that effort should help you keep going. Stay away from the evil carbs.. you can do it!! ;) xx

hi hun just read though your diary you are doing really well. well done.
maybe with the binging while on cd you can try and find the course of why you binge and work on that

Yeah you're right I should. Keep saying I should get the Beck book.. think I'll order it now before I forget. :) xx

Well I was on a long day so didn't manage to get on here. But yesterday I stayed the same and today I'm down 1/2lb so that's great! :) CD dropped me some bars off last night so I'm looking forward to that tonight, choc mint I think ... yum yum! :D x

First weigh in this evening and lost 10lb!!

First weigh in this evening and lost 10lb!!

Fantastic!!! :D:D:D I'm sooo happy for you!!! xx

Sorry not been on here for a few days but been soo busy with work, revising and keeping the family happy! Went Go karting on Sunday. It was a scream. I'd recommend it!

Well weigh in today and lost 2.5 lbs. which I'm happy about as I've not been 100% so I'm thankful I've lost but I know it could of been better. Still 12.5 all together :D Must be more focussed this week but the OH is home for a few days and kids are at school so would be nice to go somewhere nice for lunch oh hum!:sigh:

Hey Rachele,

Hope you had a great Easter, 2.5lbs is still exceptionally good, especially when you incorporate a cheat. Regardless its still 2.5lbs in the right direction so well done you.....

Hi Rachele- Well done with your weightloss so far, you are doing really well. I did CD a few years back and the choc tetras were def my favourite along with the choc mint shake. Im on Exante now so really miss the tetras lol. Hope you are having a good week. x

congrats on your weight loss,, 2.5lb is a great loss.

Hey Rachele,

Hope you had a great Easter, 2.5lbs is still exceptionally good, especially when you incorporate a cheat. Regardless its still 2.5lbs in the right direction so well done you.....

Cheers me dear. I think I was pretty lucky really...;) x

Hi Rachele- Well done with your weightloss so far, you are doing really well. I did CD a few years back and the choc tetras were def my favourite along with the choc mint shake. Im on Exante now so really miss the tetras lol. Hope you are having a good week. x

Aw thanks Emma. I don't think I could do it without the old choc tetras I don't like anything else except bars. Hope your week goes well too! :) x

congrats on your weight loss,, 2.5lb is a great loss.

Thanks hun hope your 2nd weigh ins a good one! I'm sure it will be. :D x

So I've stayed the same today. I've decided not to get any bars because they just lead to cheats for me or I eat five in a day like yesterday! I ended up with stomach ache. So shakes only again for moi! So I am going to be 100% today! xx

Hey everyone. Congrats on all your losses. I can't sleep (i work nights and have been trying to sleep since 530am. Had so much i wanted to do today which i don't see happening now :-() and my tummy won't stop growling. So was reading your thread to try and distract myself. I'm doing a mix of low carb/VLC diet and using celebrity slim shakes. So it is kind of similar to CD. I'm on day 2 so hope you guys don't mind me jumping on board your thread as I need as much help as I can get.

Hey everyone. Congrats on all your losses. I can't sleep (i work nights and have been trying to sleep since 530am. Had so much i wanted to do today which i don't see happening now :-() and my tummy won't stop growling. So was reading your thread to try and distract myself. I'm doing a mix of low carb/VLC diet and using celebrity slim shakes. So it is kind of similar to CD. I'm on day 2 so hope you guys don't mind me jumping on board your thread as I need as much help as I can get.

Well hopefully you'll be asleep now?! Lol You're very welcome to post on my diary the more the merrier! We all need lots of support and minimins is great for that. Look forward to hearing how you're getting on. xx

So hows everyone going? I completely screwed up the last 2 days but before that was doing awesome and had lost 9lb in a week. I'm hoping I haven't gained any back. I hadn't this morn so no more cheating from tomorrow onwards. I'm going back to Australia at end of month and haven't seen everyone for two years and when I left I was 120lbs. Don't want everyone talking behind my back bout how much I've gained so NEED to stay focused and lose as much as I can before then

Well I'm back again! :eek::eek::eek:

Went off the rails think it was exam stress? Anyway that's all behind me now. So I've joined the 50 day 100% challenge and i'm on day 4 and feeling positive. My starting weight this time was 15st 13! So cross at myself for that but there's no point in looking back.

I'm off on holiday on 23 Jul so that's 7 weeks today and I know i should be able to lose 2 stone in that time so here goes.

xxx

Well had a bbq today and invited my mum and dad over because they had a house fire on wed night and their kitchen is completely wrecked. Fortunately I'm a veggie so wasn't too tempted except my mum brought some stuffed olives, sundried tomatos and feta cheese yum yum.

Be warned never put your dishwasher on before you go to bed. My mums was only a couple of years old and it had only been on 20mins when the fire alarm went off as she was getting into bed! The kitchen is totally gutted. Lecture over lol.

just pleased I didn't cheat. Day 4 nearly over. :)

Back