New start with Exante

Haimaat

Hi Everyone.

I have just made the decision to take control of my life and lose the weight that I've been carrying around like a dead weight.

I am starting Exante total packs program tomorrow and have made a pact with myself to be here everyday. I may babble a bit at times but as I am unable to share my progress with anyone I hope to do it here.

All the best to everyone who is here working on the same issues as me. :wave_cry:

Haimaat said:
Hi Everyone.

I have just made the decision to take control of my life and lose the weight that I've been carrying around like a dead weight.

I am starting Exante total packs program tomorrow and have made a pact with myself to be here everyday. I may babble a bit at times but as I am unable to share my progress with anyone I hope to do it here.

All the best to everyone who is here working on the same issues as me. :wave_cry:

Welcome. This site has helped me a great deal. It's a fantastic feeling to be in charge of your own life. It's good to share progress and the inevitable ups and downs that comes with life and being human.
I hope it all goes well, the first few days are tough but then it gets better and better. When in doubt just drink more water. It works.

GSQ

Thank you GSQ... This is exactly why I joined so that I can speak with people who will understand.

Also a big huge congrats on the 17lbs lost by you. That's amazing and encouraging for me. xx

Welcome to Exante! Everyone is friendly and supportive here. I don't post much coz of looking after my kids but do come here all the tym. You can do it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Haimaat and good luck as you get started on this diet. This is a great site where you'll find so many people who understand what you're going through, all the highs and lows of battling your weight. It's a great diet though, and you know it can help you achieve your goals. Good luck as you get started on this journey :)

Welcome welcome and what the others said :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back