New start with Slimming world from Page 14 !!!!!

Hi Anne

Hows it going with you ? Are you feeling better now? How did the move go?

xx

Hi Anne Hope you are ok and the move going well. Just popped in quickly to catch up. Hope you are well!!

Hi Anne,

Missed you on the boards for last week or so :wave_cry:- I hope you are ok and the move went well.

Take care xxx

Reactions: Dis
wahey!!!!
i'm soooo pleased to hear from you. i do understand that youve had other issues to take care of...

but just know, we'll still be here to help you get back on the CD wagon whenever you are ready!!!

you take care and keep us posted on how you are doing..
ciao!

Hey Anne , i was wondering where you had gone , good to hear you will be back on , yes i guess with the move you are all over the place . Will wait for your posts on here !

Anne, many thanks for doing a diary on here. I only started CD on saturday - today is my third day and I confess to feeling dreadful - stonking headache and hunger. lol. My CDC told me that I would feel rubbish for the first few days, so I was kind of prepared. I am not majorily impressed with the soups eitehr - although have just had the chicken+mushroom one and that was yum, just like normal chicken+mushroom cuppa soup. YAY!!

I asked my CDC about a forum etc. for people doing CD and she gave me this link and have read your diary with great interest. I am amazed at how brilliantly motivating you guys are on here, I will definitely be popping in.

Thanx!

Hi everyone,,,

Ok the good news is I have only put 5lb in weight on even though I haven't been CC'ing....

The bad news is that I can't go back on to CC until I have seen a gastoenterolgist in August (24th)

I have found out from bloodtests that I have a condition of my liver which is making me quite sick... My GP thinks it will be OK for me to CC but wants me to wait for an expert opinion and possibly a biopsy before I continue. It's quite funny really as I have never drunk alcohol and so it seems perverse my liver out of any organ should decide to start failing me....

I am actually very sad, as I was doing really well and this is the first diet that has worked for me. But my doc said that it is stupid to take a chance on CC making me worse as she said it causes a lot of toxins to go through the liver which if not functioning well could be put under a lot more stress.

DIS, SAM et al I have been keeping an eye on you, but this is the first time since seing my doc that I have felt strong enough to come by.... Yu guys keep up the good work... I will get back by hook or by crook.... until then I will still drop in now and again!

Anne

Great to hear from you Anne. SO sorry you havent been well and totally understand that you are unable to continue with the diet at the mo.

I do hope your illness is nothing too serious. Good luck withyour appointment on 24th.

We miss your motivation around these parts Anne. You always had the right words to keep us on track. Cant wait to have you back.

Lots of love
xxx

oh wow! annnne!!!!! i'm so pleased to hear from you, as usual. its good to know that you pop in and out to check on us.

i'm sorry to hear that you've been so unwell lately. and of course, just as you find a diet that was working for you, you had to stop! its ok hun, we'd rather have you healthy and happy any ole day! so you just keep on doing just that...getting yourself back into perfect health! then you can worry about getting back on to SS/CD with us.

i'm really looking forward to hearing from you again! keep us posted on your health hun!

you are a star!!!! chat with you soon. xoxo

Hi Ann
Yes missed reading your post , wishing you better soon !

(i know that everyone's going to get excited by seeing your diary listed at the top, they're going to suspect you have returned to us!))

but it's only me here, just writing to say hello to you. i so hope you are feeling better and that you've settled in nicely to your new home. whether or not you return to CD, overall i'd really just like to hear that you have recovered from the illness and that you're feeling better these days.

You are greatly missed!
take great care of yourself hun!

HELLO EVERYONE WHO REMEMBERS ME!!!!

Well it's with mixed feeling I am back :) And also after a lovely note from a very fine looking DIS!!

So Let me tell you what has been a happening to me over the past few months.....

As you know I was doing very well on CD. I can honestly say I endorse CD to the hilt!!!! However back in the summer, I sawa specilist as I had been poorly bad for some time, and after some testing it was found out that I had a chronic auto immune disease of my liver, ell two diseases really...my immune system sees my liver as foreign material (like in a transplant) and attacks it causing liver scarring....
One day I will probably have to have a transplant, but for now It just means I sleep a lot, and have aches and pains like I'm 90 :)

When my doc found out aout CD, he forbade it :) not because it is a bad diet... IT ISN't, BUT AS YOU KNOW IT IS ONLY FOR THE HEALTHY..... He said that my liver just wouldn't be able to cpe with the ongoing sudden changes in my body and the extra work load it was having to contend with, one of the reasons my condition had come to light as it had flared up!

So I got really don.. wrote my will :) was sure I was going to die! and then over the last couple of months realised that although I can't do anything about my illness, I can still do something about my weight! So after comfort eating for the last few months eating food such as chocolate that I don't even really like! I am now back to where i was before.....

Soooo, Slimming World, here I come! I know it will be slower going with my medication but I am not going to give in, I am just goign to extend my goals.....

So to Dis, Sam, Kazza and all of you who used to support me so heavily.... I AM BACK... I am going to start posting in the slimming World threads and will keepup my diary here! Just need to find my scales, build up the courage to stand on them, and sort me a new ticker!

Good luck all you girls (and fella's ) who are still hard at it!

Anne

Reactions: Dis
A new Slimming World start!

Well everyone,

Plucked up the courage to stand on the scales and actually it wasn't that I have put on a stone and a bit, but have lowered my target weight, so need to lose about 70lb in total!!!

I am not going to classes as yet as we are going away soon and I need to count all the pennies till then, depending on how I get along going it alone, I might forgo classes and rely on my old friends here:)

Hope you have all had a good day!

Anne

hello again, anne!

good luck on your fresh, clean start with slimming world! :happy036:

i once restarted SW without joining the classes because of the shortage of funds, we all gotta do what we can! i already had the point books, red/green day freebies, etc. ((ohhh sometimes i really really miss SW, but thats probably only when i really really wanna chow down on the carbs! haa!))

and yes of course! you will have sooo much support from SW'ers here on minimins, too. and of course, your pals here in CD land.
:grouphugg:

have a good night! !!

and yes, i have too much time on my hands to change font colours....its me doing my part to be festive for halloween. ;)

Thanks Dis!!!!!!:D

I love Halloween too!!!! We will be in Blackpool at Halloween.. so will be all dressing up, playing games in a caravan at Marton Mere :eek:

It will be great fun and with SW I needn't stray from the plan..... I am trying not to think how much i would have lost if still with CD :cry:

Anyway Positive thinking again!!!!!
icon_02.png
icon_02.png
icon_02.png

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Anne xxxxxxxxxx

By the way Is anyone on facebook?????

I need some friends LOL PM me if you want my email addy to add to face book!

bleeding_head.jpg
bombed_head.jpg
devil05.gif
Emoticon0_2.png
evil_smile.png
evilaugh.png
evilcute.png
evilglare.png
evillaugh_2.gif
Halloween_brain.gif
Halloween_broom1.gif
Halloween_broom2a.gif