New start with Slimming world from Page 14 !!!!!

110370wvzh18jjfe.gif

hi anne
you will not fail
you want this to much and you will do it
stay strong and you`ll succeed
good luck hun
oh and if you really think you cant do it just remember
i`ll be waiitng with my hammer to sort you out

backbear_e0.gif

only joking :giggle:
i have every confidence you can do this
kaz xx

Day 17..

This is the first time i have had chance to get near pc today, lots to do, no time to do it!

I felt quite down yesterday, a real fear of failure settled over me, and I couldn't shift it....

I am much better today and back on track with my mind.... I know That once I have lost another 7lb things will really turn a corner for me, and will be a big stepping stone!

Anyway... just half a peanut bar.... I cut them into tiny squares and split them into two portions... I love the taste of the peanut, it makes a real change...

Anway, back to the house stuff.....
Hope everyones doing OK today...

Dis how are you doing? Did you sleep better last night?

And as day 17 closes... I can confirm it was a great day.....

Made tea for the family and sat with them whilst they ate....

Then booked a trip to Blackpool.... not exotic, but I have friends there who I haven't seen for some time and am hoping to see my godfather who is ill...

I am hoping that I will be slim enough to go on all the pleasure beach rides and If i lose 1 st a month I would be 23lb away from target.... I don't suppose I could hope for a bigger loss?

lol listen to me.... last night I was doubting my ability to succed,... tonight I am planning on losing more than a stone a month!

It will be fab whatever .... but 5lb loss a week would give me a loss of 70lb..... more or less goal!!!!! wow!!!! I am so gonna up my water intake....

Sam you did amazingly well this week.... I am going to try increase my water for the next 4 days befor WI to see if the scales decide in my favour....

Can I ask,,,, does anyone know why extra water causes better weightloss?

Anyway..... Hope you had a great day Dis!!!

Bye for now!! Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!!!

Well done on another successful day Anne, and thank you for your lovely comments.

I dont know why the water helps you lose faster. Maybe because it flushes out the ketones, or prevents water retention. Im not sure.

I definitely think exercise has helped me this week. Ive only been to the gym twice as I cried off wednesday with period pain but it must have done something to help. I have also been doing more walking than usual this week. It was charlottes Sports day on wednesday, and I have never run a mums race but I am definitely going to do it next year.

Your trip to blackpool sounds fun, and wouldnt it be fabulous if you were near to goal by then. Keep that trip in your mind every time you struggle with the chatterboxes.

Have another great day today Anne. You are well into it now so apart from your head telling you you want to eat occasionally it should be pretty much plain sailing from here.

54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

well done anne
sounding very positive again
keep going your doing great
kaz :D

Day 18

Another busy day ahead today, as I have to take youngest daughter to hydrotherapy, then off to the new house to deliver more stuff.

It's supposed to be sports day today at school, but as per usual it is now pouring down :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: here so it is sure to be cancelled.

Sam I too intend to run in the mums race next year, just because I will be able to do it!!!

I have started well with my water this morning having managed my first litre already.... I will take the second litre with me to hydro, and hopefully will have finished it by the time I get home!
Water retention is quite funny really..... I stepped on the scales yesterday morning and noticed I had a lovely gain of 5lb!!!! I wasnt worried though as knew it was water... it had gone by last night.... But the scales are showing no loss since Tuesday!!! I am hoping I get at least a few more pounds off before next Monday evening... Otherwise the good losses I have had so far will not make me feel better :cry:

LOL no really I am in good spirits..... I think I might be coming up to the totm... or with me, it's more like time of the fortnight!! I am foul tempered... and only get like this a few days before... that would also answer the water retention query!!

Aah well, better finish getting ready to go.....

Dis!!! Have a great day today, have you anything planned?????

Sam, have you found your way down from cloud 9 yet? I am sure it has given you even more of an incentive to keep going.... Isn't it your AAM week this week? how is it going?

Kaz, I can't get over your face shots,,,, you look so different, so much younger and so much happier... You are doing so fabulously well!

Anyway.... take care all of you...... Will catch up with you all later and check out your diaries then!

Day 19

Another day and another pound off I hope!

Have been weighing myself regualrly and was getting frustrated as the weight doesn't seem to be shifting (those good losses in the first few weeks make you greedy!) But this morning 2lb have dissapeared over night, so hopefully the weight will start back down on it's journey!

Stood looking at myself in the mirror last night yep... naked as a baby!! It really isn't a pretty site and I feel a mixture of letting myself get this fat, and a steely determination to get rid of it once and for all.... For a moment I got over whelmed as I can see just how far I still have to go to get rid of all the extra.... But I see there is no point on dwelling about it, I just have to work bloomin hard and see it through!!!

I know I can't be one of these who looks back in 6 months and thinks... if only I had stuck to it, I would be at goal by now!!! I have done that too many times before....

Anyway, off to the new house now to get more stuff sorted!

Everyone have a great time today.... No cheating.... think of the boigger picture or in fact think of the smaller picture :)

Bye for now

Day 19
Stood looking at myself in the mirror last night yep... naked as a baby!! It really isn't a pretty site and I feel a mixture of letting myself get this fat, and a steely determination to get rid of it once and for all.... For a moment I got over whelmed as I can see just how far I still have to go to get rid of all the extra.... But I see there is no point on dwelling about it, I just have to work bloomin hard and see it through!!!

wow anne. Must have been one of those nights as I had the same experience last night.

After I got out of the bath, I was looking in the mirror whilst putting on the bio oil that I bought (fingers crossed its as good as everyone says) Anyway, I was thinking how absolutely disgusting I look with no clothes on. Wrinkled lumpy fat all over my belly and bum and thighs. Yuk.

I actually think I am starting to look much better with my clothes on after dropping the first two stone, but standing there last night looking at my reflection I just felt so determined to finally get rid of this horrid ugly fat that has been holding me back for so long.

You talk a lot of sense Anne, and I dont want to look back in 6 months and think I have failed. In 6 months I should be at my goal weight and happy and slim. With your determination Anne, You will be looking back with pride at all you have achieved.

Have a great day

Sam

Its the weekend again and its nice and sunny. But we are all going to just imagine ourselves that much thinner in August even and out in the sun. One month at a time, eh?

Have a lovely weekend Anne, do your best as I am sure you will for your weigh in on mon.

That last post of yours anne really hit home to me. I often look at myself and think - How could you let it get this bad but you're right i just need to crack on and then in 6 months I can look back on things and feel proud of myself instead of feeling like a failure.

Thank you so much - such wise words. xx

Thanks again Girls!!!!!
And as today omes to a close I will admit to having a couple of close calls with some boiled chicken.....

I am having a stressful time at the moment with trying to get us all packed into boxes and I just flipped, and went and sat outside the chinese!!!

I sat and had a dialogue with myself....
Decided the chinese was not a good idea because the process of getting back into Ketosis would never happen...

Soooooo I suddenly remembered that I had bought some cooked chicken pieces... I examined the label and it was 128 cals and no carbs!!!!
I ripped the packet open and then thought awwwwww shucks I will have to make do with a sniff!!!
It was quite funny trying to explain to the family why the chicken was open by the time I got back from Asda!!!

Aah well....
I am hoping that the totm arrives tomorrow, I am bloating up regardless of how much water I drink the scales have shown loss gain all week, and my temper is awful!!!

The sooner it comes and goes the sooner I can pick myself and dust myself off......

I keep looking at you gorgeous people and reading your diaries thinking... that will be me... that WILL be me.....

I just wish I wasn't so damned impatient!!

Anyway.....

DIS!!!!! Where are you???? Just hoping you are Ok and holding it together..... LOL just expecting you to be stuck in front of the PC all day....

SAM... Have a good day tomorrow.....

And everyone else who regularly pops by my diary... have a good day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wavey: here i am! here i am! :wavey:

lol

i want to write about where i was today in my diary so in the interest of repeating, ...you know where to go to read about me!

however, i will say this much:
i was in a situation (no where near as stressful as yours) but food was involved and being offered left and right..i was sooo hungry! i know i needed to drink more water. but i felt kinda outta place ...well, again im going on and on when i wanna put all this in my diary. the point is, i was faced with having a conversation with myself (in my head cos i didnt want to seem more like a nutter than i already am!)...

ok, i'm really hoping that you are feeling a bit more relaxed, now that the day has come to a close. when will you be totally moved in?? I do feel for you, hun. :patback: i think that you have passed some sort of personal test by not going into the chinese...by managing your emotional need to eat... i hope i can do that when i stumble upon a crisis!!!!

well, our weigh in date is drawing near once again....Monday!!! im sure we both have done alright this week.

righty....well, i'm falling asleep here at the laptop so i better get over to my dairy!

:vibes: <<<this is me passing along good juju to you! I hope for an easier, food-demon-free day tomorrow.

good night!!!

Day 20..

ooooer can't believe I got to day 20 already!!! It has flown past the last threee weeks!

Yesterday was a rubbish day (seems a few of us struggle at the weekends) I maanged to persevere and feel much better today!

Dis I move in properly on the 20th so on the last leg of moving it has been a huge upheaval and still loads to do.

Both Hubby AND I both pulled our backs Friday!!!
Blooming 13th!!! so its been ouchy moving boxes etc!

I wish I could throw the scales out of the window, they are playing with my mind!!! I have lost and put on the same 2lb since I got weighed last Monday, it is obviously a fluid thing as I haven't cheated, but it is very disconcerting! I am not sure how I will feel if I have a zero or 1lb loss this week.... It's strange as I told you previously that I am at the weight where my body seems to struggle losing, and once again, my body seems to be trying like mad to hold on to these
pounds! :cry:

I WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... have to go drink water and then fill some more boxes!!!!

Everyone have a great day today!!!

Dis, am looking forward to reading your diary later, (sorry replying to us made you sooooo tired LOL)

Sam good luck for a good one today!!!!!!!!!!

Day 21

What a day!!!!! Woke up feeling yucky and has such a busy day ahead....

really struggled to eat never mind drink.... But did manage to get me quota in eventually......

ooooo whilst I'm here, I have song to sing......

"This one's for you Dis!"

:party0023:​

Congratulations to us!!!
Congratulations to us!!!
Congratulations to Dis and me!!!
Congratulations to us!!!

We are finally back into the 14 somethings!
We are finally back into the 14 somethings,
We are finally back into the 14 somethings,
Congratulations to us!!!!

:party0023:​

Dis I am pleased .. so very pleased with your cracking loss this week.... well done!!!

AND <Drum Roll>

My loss for this week is a very comforting 3lb!!!!
Which brings me to 19lb in 3 weeks, and 27lb in total!!

So to all of you out there who are still contemplating the torture of Cambridge LOL it really isn't that bad!!!

Anyway.... off now to brag on the main CD board!

Take care everyone!!!

morning anne
loving the little song

did you ever see my `i will survive song`
i still read it now and then just to make me laugh
i will find it and bump it up in the cd forum

you keep going lady you will be at your goal in such a short time

kaz:D

Helllloooooo Annnne!

glitterfy100551T981D.gif

for the rockin song! ((Look out Top 40 CHarts!)) LOL

..annnnnnnnndddd>....

congrats_kitty.gif

on your fab weight loss this week!

((you were so uncertain for a moment there but i'm so very very glad that the scales pulled through!)) wahey!

ok, i have to keep this short because i'm doing a bit of 'last-minute-emergency-babysitting" for one of my husbands coworkers...its kinda weird having 2 little babies here at once...but all seems to be going well so far))

i dont know how long molly will be here so i will post later when i can. Take care!!!

Day 23

Well, have not been around much as been so busy with the house, but am still here hard at it!

I was pleased with last weeks 3lb loss as I felt so bloated, I wasn't sure I would lose any.

I am still feeling a bit under the weather, and a bit bloated and the scales haven't changed as yet this week, but I am trying to up my water a little to see if I can shift it....

Being in the 14 + stone is a real big issue for me, but I won't feel totally relaxed until I have reached the 14 or 13+ mark! Then I will really feel i am on my way!

Anyway, went to my daughters leaving mass lass night as she is moving into secondary school, the leavers mass is lovely, where all the children sing or say a piece of poetry etc... Very moving! I had a funny moment.... Just about to received the communion bread and suddenly thought OMG what about the carbs!!! I just swallowed and thought of England ;) ....

Anyway, out now to take the children out to school....

Everyone take care!!!!!

Dis, Sam , Karen et al have a great day today!

Hello there mrs jane!

i know that you are incredibly busy with moving house and sorting out the children, school, etc...so i'm just going to pop in and say a quickie hello! I do hope you are feeling good and not too exhausted.

when all this is overwith (moving) you will need a very deserve pampering, im sure!

take care and i'll chat with you soon,

Back