New start - withdrawl headaches

SharonJayne1970

Silver Member
I am starting over again. I am into day two now and I have the mother of all headaches. I didn't get these last time, in fact I didn't get any of the withdrawl symptoms. Anyone tell me how long this headache last for please?

when I did cambridge I felt rotten for 4 days, however after that I felt much better. It will be a carb withdrawl headache and will pass... promise !! You could take some paracetamol to help ease it for now. Good Luck xx

I was quite lucky and only had a day of feeling really rough. My headache lasted about 6 or 7 hours but take some paracetamol & drink plenty of water to help it pass x

I woke up on day 2 with the headache from hell, it was so bad I questioned whether to give up there and then. I can put up with most pain but with headache I'm a baby and always reach for the analgesia.
I took 2 paracetamol had a sleep and woke up a couple of hours later fuzzy for the rest of the day - by the next day I was ok
Good luck x

It could also be caffeine withdrawal? I didnt suffer this time around but when I gave up coffee a few years ago I had the mother of all headaches for 3 or 4 days. Drink plenty of water and take something for it, it will help :)

Back