New Start

Cailin Maith

Hey everyone!

Not been here for a while - 14 July in fact! I kinda fell off the wagon for a while and have now just come back from holiday and am feeling a mixture of motivated and sad... Sad because I should have lost something decent before my holidays but motivated as I think I can't go on like this anylonger.

So here I am again... another new start but this time I am determined to stick to it.

First weigh in after my holiday is tomorrow evening and I am dreading it - I haven't been to SW for 4 weeks and I feel so bloated and well..... fat!

I'll be trawling these forums for the next few weeks looking for inspiration but having been lurking most of the lunch time hour, I remember how great this site is and I'd just like to thank you all for being here :)

Well done for starting back, hon! This forum is fab, and the recipe section has gotten me back into cooking again!! I get much more support on here than my meetings to be honest.

xx

You def sound determined!! Good luck x

Thanks girls... feeling the motivation!!

CM x

You've already made a good decision to get back on the wagon again! Welcome back, you'll be fine!

Congratulations for climbing back on the wagon. Good luck with weigh-in and let us know how you get on.

Welcome back! There have been a few of us returning over the last few days. :D

Good luck at your next WI!

Welcome back and good luck with your weightloss journey x

Thanks everyone & good luck to you all too!

Had an omlette with mushrooms, cheese and onions tonight and it was yum!

I feel so much more motivated today!!

CM x

Well guys - I went back to SW last night for my first post holiday weigh in! I'm feeling motivated and on track - I'm going to stick religiously to the plan and fingers crossed have a good weight loss this week which will boost my confidence for staying on the SW wagon!!

CM x

Back