New Start

Glitterbug

Hi everyone, Just started LT for 2nd time and can i just say what an inspiration everone is. I didn't have much of a support network the first time although i did manage to lose just over 4st. Unfortunately I didn't refeed properly and went a bit mad so put 2st back on. Never got anywhere near my goal.
Ths time I must get to goal. Would love to be slim for the 1st time in my life and before my 30th birthday in December. This site has really helped me through the first week of torture and now am finally in ketosis and feeling much better. Could barely get of the sofa and drag myself into my night shifts at work. Any tips on keeping this up long time would be really appreciated as I am determoned that this will be the last time i have to go through this diet. Sorry if i have rambled on a bit.
Good luck to everyone on their weigh in this week.
xxxxx

Hi im Nickie :) Im starting LT for the first time tomorrow, really excited as the posts on here look as though its rather fast weight loss. Ive got to lose at least 4 stones, im sick of being the 'big girl' now and i really want to wear pretty dresses at my friends weddings later in the year, good luck on your weight loss journey :) x

Good luck to you too. It is my 1st weigh in tomorrow and really nervous but excited at same time. I admit that i have big expectations. I know exactly what you mean about being the big girl. I have been the big girl with "pretty blue eyes" (it seems that some well meaning people are just desperate to find some tiny thing they can possibly compliment or perhaps it's to stop the words "god your fat" falling out of their mouths). I have a wedding in August and just to be able to buy a nice dress from a normal shop like Coast would be amazing. My ultimate goal would be to shop at Jane Norman. Lets get rid of that big girl forever. xxx
(Sorry if i got on my soapbox a bit there. I am done for now)

Wow first weigh in ey, bet your excited to see how skinny you are :) I know what you mean about the 'big girl' thing im the one with a nice smile, or Big Bird as my potential father in law calls me, people dont think that it bothers me as i usually make a joke of it or beat them too it, but inside it hurts like hell :( but this is the start of the rest of my life, i will be happy in myself again. Id love to shop a Coast, the clothes are amazing in there (my sister, super skinny PE teacher buys lots from there) hey but we will soon x x x

Hi and welcome back Glitterbug from another restarter. I lost over 7 stones last year on this and am back again!

You know how to do this, you also know what results you will get if you stick to it 100%.

By logging on here you will have the best support network anywhere, we're all in the same boat and will be there for you. Good luck and I look forward to reading about your first weigh in result later today!

Hi am also on my 2nd go at LT.....last time I lost 8 stone and then fell pregnant......and put most of it back on.....!!!!
I am now onto week 3 and feel ok........

Good luck xx

hey hun welcome to the site, this place is amazin 4 support etc. :)

also well done on gettin thru ur 1st wk!!! :D and good luck on ur journey!!

xox

Just had 1st weigh in and 11lb lost. I am so thrilled and the pharmacist was fab. She was as pleased as i was (almost). Thanks to all of your messages of support. I am raising a glass of H20 to week 2.xxxx

Well done Glitterbug, that's an amazing loss. Now just keep up the good work and the rest will fall off. Good for you.

Back