• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new start

nico

I was planning on getting back on track January the 2nd however that didn't go to plan as i was so stressed out about my driving test i just picked :character00182:BUT I PASSED so was going to start again on Friday but i was even more nervous about going out in the car on my own :( so carried on picking so i'm hoping to get back on track tomorrow :D at 32 i never thought i would be as nervious as this lol this year is starting to look up just need to lose this weight, pass my degree and be accepted on another course and i will be very happy :party0019:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nico

thanks, yes it was my first test so i was very surprised to pass :D

Congratulations on passing your test first time! That is a HUGE achievement and you should be very proud.

I have to confess that it took me five attempts to pass my test (this was back in the 70s, no theory test then).

Congratulations from me too! I passed first time too back in September and found it the most stressful hour of my life... I never want to do it again. Brightlightkatie is right, if you can do that you can do this too. Good luck for the rest of your SW journey x