New Start

redlorraine123

Hi - I'm new to Lipotrim - I have an appointment with my pharmacist tomorrow and hopefully will start Lipotrim next Monday. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday so I thought it would be better to leave starting until afterwards.

I have dieted all my life and managed to keep my weight to an acceptable level, although I have only been 'thin' once in my life and that was only for a few weeks!! I joined weightwatchers 2 years ago and lost 20 pounds which is a lot for me as I'm only 4ft 10 inches! A year ago I was put on citalopram for anxiety and the weight has gone on slowly but steadily despite my weightwatchers diet plus taking Alli. I don't know if its my age or the citalopram or a mixture of both, but my GP is reluctant to take me of the citalopram at the minute.

Does anyone have any advice about what to do in preparation for my Lipotrim diet and any thoughts on citalopram and weight gain/loss.

Lorraine:confused:

Hey hun,
I take citalopram and although I haven't noticed an increase in appetite I have put weight on more easily.
With starting your diet try not to pig out before hand! I'm so terrible at this but in the end it just makes things harder! Also if you try and gradually reduce your carb intake this should help you get into ketosis quicker.
Good luck!x

Back