New start

Jue1001

Hi everyone I have just found out about this from my sister from when she was losing her weight, it now my turn. Just started last Monday and I just feel am not getting any were with it.

I hope there plenty of support out there, I think I may need it x

Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :) what programme. Have you been doing?

Slimming world my sister lost like 4 stone on it and has managed keeping all the weight off. Av got to admit I am finding it hard at the minute but it's my first week I get weighed tomorrow so I will so see if all my hard work has paid off.

Wot plan are u on??

Hi welcome to the forum, I am on slimming world, well I start tomorrow actually, I have about 5 stone to loose but am determined to be a new slimmer me for christmas...xx

Hi,

I have just joined Slimmng World too... One week down, god knows how many to go! LOL

Good luck for your week one :) x

welcome, Ive not long joined either. I find it really helpful talking on here as it keeps me focused and I don't feel so alone. Hope you find it useful too

charm said:
welcome, Ive not long joined either. I find it really helpful talking on here as it keeps me focused and I don't feel so alone. Hope you find it useful too

Well it's been really good so far I lost 4 1/2 pounds last week am really please with myself

Back