New Start

kmacd

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site so just finding my way around. Have just started SW at home. Have tried many diets b4 my last being WW were I found the new plan not so easy though I did get to target previously.SW has such a variety of choices so here's hoping!!;)

Hi there, welcome to Minimins :)

Good luck with SW, you'll get lots of support, advice and tips on here so jump in and join us!

Hi, thanks for your reply. Are you doing the EE plan or do you mix plans? Your weight loss is really great. As long as I can stay motivated lol though it keeps you going seeing everyone else's weight loss.

I do EE every day, keeps it simple for me! Thanks, it's taken me a while but I'm getting there!

Just wanted to say good luck x

Hi mamaboo3,how are you finding the plan so far? I see you are just starting the diet like me. Are you doing the EE plan?.cant believe there is so much variety of foods available compared to other diets I've done before. Good luck!!

Hi kmacd I'm finding it ok so far so good doing EE which makes like a lot easier with having a small family, although this week where the children haven't been to well I've only really optimised about 60% but better then not doing it at all !
So although I wanted 2lb lost ill be happy to just stay the same if I honest .
How are you finding it x

Hi Kmacd! Welcome to minimins! Good luck on your journey with Slimming World! You'll do fantastic! I'm currently on day 4 of the lipotrim program and it's fantastic!
There is so much support on here and there is always someone on to talk to!

Mucho love! Amanda :D

Back