new start

fatmamma

hi all im very new to all this!! ive been doing lipotrim 5 days now and been very good :) just need a bit of encouragement to carry on i need to get down to 10st im 15.11 at the moment how long do you think it will take to get to my goal xx
weight.png

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. Hang in there day 5 was my worst (and 6 if I'm honest) but then it got a bit easier, and then a lot easier. This forum is brilliant it will help you a lot:)
There are a good few of us aiming for 5 stone off by Christmas - itll take committment but I'm sure we can do it!!!

Hello Fatmamma,

Well done on getting to day 5. I'm on day 2 and finding it ok. I've got a lot of weight to lose (12.5 st) so I intend being on LT for 10 months or more! My plan is to stick to it 100% that way it will come off at the quickest rate and then I get on with the rest of my life! Good luck.

Busy Mum.

Morning everyone and welcome new ladies an gents. It's very quiet in here lately! How is everyone? X

Morning all! Just woke up to TFR day 6 after a lovely 11 hour sleep and feel bright as a button. Mouth still fuzzy but definitely improving and I'm feeling (dare I say it?!) energetic! Bringing the little lady to a playground now, then plan to treat the dog to a long walk in the afternoon. Have so much time on my hands when food is removed from the equation. Have to cook a meal later for hubby and baby but I look forward to that in a way. It's testing myself completely. Hope everyone has a lovely, 100% Sunday.

thanks ladies im feeling great im on day 7 and its weigh in day tomoz eeek so hope ive done well shall post on here after weigh in :)

Well done on getting through your first week. I hope for a BIG weight loss for you tomorrow!

Busy Mum.

Back