New start

cantwait

Hi today is day one of my second time on lipotrim :) I'm so excited as I know this works, I have so much weight to lose this time which is pretty scary but I'm determined & I'm hoping minimins & the people that use it will help me succeeded here's to day one & a new future xx

Good luck:)

Hi CantWait! (great name btw :))

Hope your day has gone well, and well done for starting again! Keep looking toward the future, but take one day at a time, it all adds up. Let us know how you're getting on and remember to drink lots of water.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Good luck ! X

Then you know you can lose the weight quickly like the other ladies & men here.
I started on Sat this is my 2nd day so we are in this boat together which is nice isn't it:)

Canwait

Well done for sticking with it when you're ill and glad you're getting on well. Hope you're feeling better and looking forward to your first weeks loss :) x x x

Thank u teapot I just want this too work so much i lost 6 stone the first time I did lipo but I never learnt so as soon as I finished I went back to eating crap so I piled it all back on plus a load more lol I won't be making that mistake again xx

Changing your head and mindset I feel is the most important opportunity we have while on LT, preparing ourselves for life after LT. If you haven't already, it's worth reading the 'Fred' thread by goose. Your subconscious has learned the bad things over time and would prefer to keep doing what it knows, not what it should be doing. It needs retraining so you naturally choose better options and don't keep going back to square one when it's so bad for us :)

Today is day 154 I believe! 22 weeks and counting ;)

Cantwait hehe :roofles: x x x

Hi everyone I started today I have four stone to lose 2 by 15th June and the other two by 9th August do you think this is possible?? The june goal is my wedding and the august goal is honeymoon xx

Hi Ally

Only time will tell. I don't believe there is another other diet that will give you the results in such a short period of time. With LT, amazing things can and do happen. Will be fantastic to see how you get on :) :)

Back