Extra Easy New start!

jmc1984

Hi all.

Just a quick post to say hi as a new SW dieter!

I've used these forums before, especially last year when I did the Exante diet. I did started that at 26st 13lbs and now sit at 23st bang on. Goodness knows how I've managed to keep it off!! Ultimately, although really effective for me, it was just too difficult to sustain.

I'm no stranger to SW either having done it a few years back with good results. So I thought I'd give it another go. My wife is attending the weigh-ins, but to cut costs I'm using her materials and weighing myself at Boots.

I've setup my very own little support group on Facebook with some lovely people on there who are always willing to share tips and provide motivation when needed.

I've also decieded to setup a blog to help me document everything in the hope that my experiences will help others.

If anyone is interested in seeing either my FB group or blog let me know and I'll send you the details (not sure about rules on posting direct links on boards).

Here's hoping to success in my weight loss adventure, and hopefully interacting with as many as you amazing folks as possible! :)

Good luck will be popping in to read your tips

Welcome along to our forum.

There is so much information to be found on this site and I would recommend spending some time having a good search. It does take a while to learn where everything is, but there are plenty of recipe threads, food diaries and syn values etc (just too much to list).

It's great that you are doing SW alongside your wife so you can support each other. Are you doing Extra Easy? You really won't regret doing this diet, you can eat well and still lose weight, I'm sure you will do just fine. It sounds like you already have a great support network with your wife and your Facebook group but if you need any further help or support we are all here should you need it. Good luck on your SW journey, we look forward to hearing how you are getting on. :D

Back