New Starter... 3 Stone to Lose.... The Journey starts here.

Alfaasil

Okay I started a thread on the main forum page for my day one, and didn't realised this section was here. I am new to CD and to Minimins, but already I find the whole atmosphere is great, welcoming and supportive.... Just what I need!!

So I'm on Day two and its been harder than yesterday, my cravings for food are alittle more intense but have managed to hold myself back with the help of the inspirational photo section.
I have been incredibley tired today and felt sicky, although still enjoy my shakes thoroughly. I had strawberry for breakfast, chocolate for lunch and banana for dinner (damn just realised I left my shaker up at the inlaws... where are my car keys?)

Ugh the bf just had duck wraps and bbq ribs for his tea... i secretly hoped he would choke on them >:) haha just joking but they did smell good. He eats like a horse and weighs 9 1/2 stone... at 5ft8in he is dying to put on weight. Figures eh?

My children have also started to offer me chocolate and sweets for some reason when they never did before (they are only 4 and 5 so not really old enough to grasp what a diet is). I think they feel sorry for me sat at the table not eating! haha.

All in all, todays been pretty much okay, despite the constant talk of takeaways and food in the office followed by everyone by me having a mcdonalds breakfast. (BIG achievement for me to refuse a McDonalds hash brown!)

Hey Alf

Horrible that sick feeling isnt it? I got it too from too much water and black coffee.

Lets hope both get into ketosis quickly and have good losses this week.

My OH is skinny too despite eating what he likes, pair him with two kids that eat non-stop !! It just seem to be me that looks at food and puts weight on.

Good luck xxx

Thanks chubby chops :) wi on Friday.

Day 3: starting to feel better between meals but it's getting harder to sit with people whilst they eat. Just the sound and smells are enough to drive me insane.
The sickyness is still here although I can feel it getting better even if it's just a fraction.
Swapped ally fruit shakes for chocolate ones haha they are just so good!! And swapped my soup for porridge. Going to have a porridge for my dinner in half an hour, hope it's good!!
Had a bit of a meltdown earlier but the bf was firm with me and told me to stick at it, now I feel stupid for even doubting myself!

You'll be OK Alf, the odd melt down is almost the law on this diet.

I have lost the sickie feeling today but think thats cos I have not drank enough water !!!!

Yeah I need to get some more water down me too, probably the hardest thing about the diet as I'm not a big water fan!! X

Oh no, my youngest son has got a sickness bug. Hope I don't get it :/

Day 3: today's been good. Not felt ill at all, just hungry. Wish my mind would stop thinking about food. Hmmm

Well done !! You should feel fabby tomoro :) day 3-4 is the best for no hunger pangs and no headaches!! 6 weeks on i feel great as long as i dont cheat (which i often do :( ) as then i have about 2 days of feeling **** gettin back into ketosis! The bf is banned from takeaways and i have to leave the room when my son has biscuits etc.... As i feel like i could easily bite his arm off and steal his food!!' (jokes!)
Keep going!!!!!
L x

Thank you!! I'm actually on day 4 dunno why I put 3. I could eat some chicken and broccoli I'm craving it so bad!! Made the bf and kids have their dinner before I got in from work! X

If u find u need to eat then chicken and broccoli wil b ok just dont get carried away!!!! Its very easy to do so!! X

I managed to kick my craving! Day 5 now and I'm getting weighed today. I've not done a full week so that I can get weighed every Friday from now on.
Really hope I've lost at least 1lb after 100% SS! I don't have any working scales at home, so it's kept me at bay from daily weigh ins, which is probably a good thing.
I'm just laid in bed prolonging my wake, as when I start to get up and about I start to feel hungry. I thought I might of seen some release by now? Sure the bad sickness is going thank god, but the hunger pangs are still there.

Will check in later after weigh in!

Oh no the bf is frying sausages down stairs!! Noooooooo

Thank you very much babypat. Are you doing CD too?

Not feeling nearly as hungry today, I can see a glimpse of light at the end of the hunger tunnel!!

Just had my first WI. I lost 3lbs! Im very happy with myself, 3lbs in 5 days isnt too bad going, especially if i didnt kick into ketosis until my 2-3rd day. And i lost an inch on my waist and an inch on my hips!

Feeling very happy at the mo :)

Just came home and tried a spicy tomato soup..... which was gorgeous. I could eat another 6 bowls full of that!!

Day 6; been okay but I am so hungry. I thought I'd of stopped feeling like this by now, I just had a dream about food. Typical. Sometimes I think that doing SS+ would be better to curb my hunger for food, as I'm not craving junk, just something solid that I can chew. But my bf says I'm not allowed and that's that.

Feeling alittle stressed today :(

I have found green tea and it has saved me!! I love it! And it stops me from feeling hungry. Brilliant!!

Day 8: the week boundary has definitely past and I'm finding that im not starving any more, I an actually wait for meal times rather than counting down the seconds to my next meal!
Went and got weighed at boots now I've hit the week marker, 4lbs in a week, meh. Not too bad could of Been better but a loss is a loss!!

Back