NEW starter as of 25/02/2012

ugs101

HI I'm 25 and about to embark on the CD from this Saturday. So welcome to what will be my CD weight loss diary. Im nearly 13 stone and want to get to about 10 stone 3 so a long way to go! does anyone know roughly how long it will take to lose 38 pounds on cambridge?
thnks
:)

Hi hunni, I've lost 32lbs in 7 weeks which includes 1 week where I gained 3lbs due to medication xxx

Thanks Lily :) Day one down and so far going okay.....not as hungry as I thought I would be but maybe it just hasn't kicked in yet!

Took the before photos of me in the size ten bikini I want to fit into once again and they shocked/spurred me on so hopefully that will be enough to keep me going.

Good luck !

first 3 days went really well - scales showing a 7 pound drop already but then today went totally off track.....started with a few miniature hereos, then hada a sandwich and crisps for lunch..... feel do disappointed in myself - do people have any advice for how to get back on track?

first 3 days went really well - scales showing a 7 pound drop already but then today went totally off track.....started with a few miniature hereos, then hada a sandwich and crisps for lunch..... feel do disappointed in myself - do people have any advice for how to get back on track?

Hey there! Going off the rails happens to everyone - the trick is to get right back on the diet the next day and keep going. As you're in the first week, your goal is to stay on long enough to go into ketosis - that's when your body burns fat for fuel, you feel less hungry and have more energy.

Don't beat yourself up - just get back on the diet! Good luck! :)

Back