New starter on Lipotrim

Hi all, just found this message board after starting lipotrim. After starting lipotrim I looked around for more info on the internet and come across this board.

I hope to keep in touch with you every week in my battle to lose weight. I have been over weight now for 12 years and the final straw was when my 5 year old daughter called me fat.

So here I go hoping to lose just under four stone, I want to be around 12.5st, my height is 5ft 9 and that that would take my bmi to just under 25 at the moment it's 33

My start weight was 16st 4lbs on 04th June 2010, looking forward to my first weigh in on friday the 11th

Last edited:
Hi and welcome Mark. You will find this forum a lifesaver, most of us do. Any questions, advice or just a chat come on here, there's always somebody around.

Just get through this first week and things become a lot easier, it all becomes second nature after a while.

Keep glugging away on the water and stay positive, it really does help.

Good luck and I look forward to following your journey and seeing your first week's weigh in result, I bet it will be a good one!

Hiya and welcome to this great site.....we are a friendly bunch and here to help and support each other......also make a few cyberfriends at the same time...how are you finding it so far....?

Keep strong and keep us posted on how you are doing...

Hiya mark and welcome.
Good luck on your weight loss journey hun. My little boy who is 3 started to call me chubby mummy. One of the reasons i started LT also. Last thing i wanted was for him when it's time for him to go to school to be ashamed of me.
This forum is great, it has been a lifeline for me when i've been have my bad craving moments and reading the posts of everyone who has been doing this alot longer than me and has had great weight losses inspires me to carry on.
Good luck
xx

Hi Mark - welcome. Totally understand what you mean about your child. My little girl is 6 and says stuff like, 'I can't remember you ever being thin', 'You're not THAT big mommy' (as she cant make eye contact with me). That's the thing about kids, the say the things they see and although it can be hurtful, maybe its the kick up the butt we need - I know it's certainly spurred me on lol!
You can do this, you haven't an awful lot to lose (actually similar BMI to myself) but if you persevere you will get thru it and be much happier at the end. I wish you the very best of luck and look forward to hearing how you're getting on :) x

hi Mark and welcome to minimins, i can only echo what everyone else here has said,great site full of great people that are allways there to give advice and encouragement, Good luck and keep us posted

Welcome Mark and well done for taking this important step. Day 4 can be tricky but you seem strong and determined so I'm sure you'll be fine. The first week is by far the worst though week 4 can be sticky. I started to get a bit huffy but that said, the weight quite literally melts away so you soon get over it.

I am the same height as you and my start weight was 17 1/2 stone. I am into week 8 and I have already lost 3 stone! You will be there in no time pet! (check out my album)

All the very best to you and any problems, just shout. xXx

Hi

I have also just started Lipotrim. I am getting married in 12 weeks, I hope to lose 4 stone.

Good luck August Bride. Just stay 100% TFR and you'll get there! Remember to allow yourself a full week to re-feed before the wedding though or you will have a large immediate gain and you don't want that on your big day! All the very best. xXx

Welcome Mark and Augustbride, I too have started this week- here is to a fabulous new us!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the support.... So gonna do it this time. 11 weeks to my wedding on sat eek...

Emma xx

Back