New starter-to-be

possum

Hello there :)

I'm going to see my local LLC on Tuesday and am hoping to start the next week. Last year I joined Minimins whilst did Slimming World for about 6 weeks. It worked well, but there was a lot of stuff going on at home and I didn't stay on it. At the end of November I told my husband that our marriage was over, but it took until the middle of March this year until he moved out. We've got a 3 year old little boy so it's been a massive adjustment for all of us, but I now feel ready and eager to tackle this weight. I have about 7 stone to lose in total, 5 of which I put on in the 8 years I was with my husband!

I'm terrified and excited in equal measure :D Looking forward to being on the board.

Good luck hun. It's a very exciting journey your about to embark on. It's the best diet ever with great results.xxxxwelcomexxxx

Good luck Possum!! This diet delivers great results fast, and the folk on here give amazing support!! xx

Good luck hum, as the lovely ladies have said the diet is amazing you only need to look around at our stats to figure that one out.

I am sure you will find the support amazing, the are some real success stories on here that totally inspire you to get to where you want to be. If you want answers, advice, support or guidance then this is where you will find it along with the CBT in your class, this diet is a life changer!

Well done on taking the first step it's usually the hardest. Looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome and good luck on your journey possum,you won't regret it,best diet ever!
Sexy xx

Wow you poor thing - sounds like you've been through a fair bit of upheaval :( Here's to a brand new start and a brand new you!

As the others have said, this diet really is amazing. Best of luck and I look forward to hearing how you get on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Possum,
Sounds like you are really taking control of your life at the moment and doing LL and losing those extra stones is part of it.
Go for it girl. We''ll help you.
:welcome2:

Best of luck, possum. Everyone on this board is really supportive and it's great that everyone really KNOWS about LL. Sounds like a tough year for you - but great that you're now ready to tackle your weight. Go for it!!

Thank you so much everyone :)

I went for the information session last night and have my medical form to be completed. I'm really looking forward to it now.

Hiya Possum.

When will you be starting? I am starting this Saturday so will be on shakes from Sunday. Hopefully we can support each other along with all the support on here we will do it....

Speak later x x

best of luck honey you can do it and will be amazed and sooo happy with the results, and the support here is fantastic x

Size 16 Will Do: I'm starting next Thursday (5th May). Good luck for Saturday! :)

Hi,

I'm starting on wednesday so look forward to helping each other along the way. Im really looking forward to it now and just want to get started.

Mandie

Hi, I got my form last night and hope to go to my first meeting next Thursday (5th) so to start properly on the Friday too. Best wishes Possum, Mandie and Size 16 will do!

oooh lots of us starting ta the same time.

SHould we start a new thread on the board

May 2011 starters

Let me know what you think and we can all be on one thread, have seen others do this x

Great idea! I'd join in.

Good luck, and enjoy the journey!!

Good luck ladies. This plan is one of the few that actually works for me, a committed overeater and foodie. It really helps with tackling our issues around food, and why we use it to over eat. If that doesn't change after any diet we will return to our old bad habits and be back to the begining !

The boards are a great source of support, suggest you write a diary gives people the chance to input in your journey and can really help sort your head out.

Enjoy the journey.

Onwards and downwards xx

Welcome and good luck!

You can totally do it!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Back