Total Solution New starter today

Wee Hev

Hi everyone,

Just started back today (was on Total Solution 3 years ago).

Liking the new flavours so far, definitely haven't drank enough water today, hope to remedy that tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

Snap! I started the Total Solution yesterday. I bought a 2 litre bottle of water and drank all of that and glasses of water on top of that too. Maybe if you get a bottle like that its a visual reminder to drink? I usually never drink enough but that definitely helped.

I have a fuzzy head today though and it's only Day 2.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the packs too, especially the porridge and chocolate shake :)

Good luck, nice to meet someone at the same stage as me :)

Good luck! I find that having a bottle is great to keep track of how much I've drunk but then I pour it into a glass as I find it easier to drink from :)

Better today, have managed a bit more water. Have only had one shake and a bar. Feeling quite full and slightly quaesy. Starting to get a headache, so got to keep on with the water.

Am quite optimistic about everything although I have a long way to go.

OH brought in chocolate bars for everyone - what a pillock! Too queasy to be tempted though!

Good luck everyone x

Well done for starting CM and Danielle, you'll be so glad you did :)

Hi starting today. Doing a mixture of total and working (hoping that's ok?!) so today will be 2 shakes and a chicken salad for lunch. Gonna have to get my head around what real food I can have. Best of luck!!!! Xx

Back