Total Solution New starter today

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Chooky Tatty, 19 February 2014.

1. Chooky Tatty

Chooky Tatty New Member

Hi everyone,

Just started back today (was on Total Solution 3 years ago).

Liking the new flavours so far, definitely haven't drank enough water today, hope to remedy that tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!
  2. Danielle1984

Danielle1984 New Member

Snap! I started the Total Solution yesterday. I bought a 2 litre bottle of water and drank all of that and glasses of water on top of that too. Maybe if you get a bottle like that its a visual reminder to drink? I usually never drink enough but that definitely helped.

I have a fuzzy head today though and it's only Day 2.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the packs too, especially the porridge and chocolate shake :)

Good luck, nice to meet someone at the same stage as me :)
  3. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

Good luck! I find that having a bottle is great to keep track of how much I've drunk but then I pour it into a glass as I find it easier to drink from :)
  4. Chooky Tatty

Chooky Tatty New Member

Better today, have managed a bit more water. Have only had one shake and a bar. Feeling quite full and slightly quaesy. Starting to get a headache, so got to keep on with the water.

Am quite optimistic about everything although I have a long way to go.

OH brought in chocolate bars for everyone - what a pillock! Too queasy to be tempted though!

Good luck everyone x
  5. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Well-Known Member

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

Well done for starting CM and Danielle, you'll be so glad you did :)
  7. MissMia

MissMia Well-Known Member

:D good luck xx
  8. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Well-Known Member

Hi starting today. Doing a mixture of total and working (hoping that's ok?!) so today will be 2 shakes and a chicken salad for lunch. Gonna have to get my head around what real food I can have. Best of luck!!!! Xx