New starter - Tuesday at home weigh in - Join me?

1lb off for me this week :)

Can i join peeeez

I did sw yrs ago and lost a lot. Had my second son and am bigger than ever.

I too am weighin at home n need support and cant afford a group! :(

I started tuesday!

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 160lb 55lb to go!!

Hey Leeanne - welcome aboard :)

Tbh, I can't see why people would pay to go to group when there's so much support here - I think it's fab!

Good luck for your first week. xx

Thhhxxxx

I used to.pay for group.for 3 yrs. Then couldnt afford n e more thats when i fell off wagon n regained...its so hard at times. Feel like the break has done me good even tho i gained....feel positive and motivated

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 160lb 55lb to go!!

Omg talk about a test of my will power. Im sat in mc donalds with kids and oh.....all i have is a cuppa..... Smells good too :-(

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

Hey Tuesday Losers! 2nd week of my one-day-early WIs! Only 1 more to go, then back to normal Tuesdays.

3lbs off for me this week - and I can't believe it! I've been 100% but just didn't feel like the scales were going to move this week, so I'm delighted they have as it puts me so close to those lovely 10s!

Good luck to you all for tomorrow. I'm going to be in South Africa for a couple of days with work but look forward to catching up with how everyone got on when I'm back on Thursday! :)

S x

I am so shocked!! Was naighty fri night sat and sun. But i managed to lose 3lb on my first week (imagine if i was good)

Pleased lady today!

Start:: 215lb current:: 212lb...Goal:: 154lb 58lb to go!!

Hi all I do slimming world from home and weigh in on Tuesdays. Hope you all dont mind me joining then convo!

My first weigh in was today and I have lost half a stone! A whole 7lb. So happy especially as i had a few bad days. I know this is prob more water than weight but I'm happy! :) 5lb til im in the 10s. Tho I can never get below 11st2 and I have done SW classes 3 times before so hopefully I can get below it this time!

Hello all :wavey:

Can I join you? My names Beccy I've been going to slimming world since April. My starting weight was 153lb and im down to 146.8 which im pleased about but I havent been able to get to my classes recently so a friend suggested this forum as she has found it a great help and I need something to keep me on track.

I turned 30 on saturday and have had a very bad week (lots of wine and food :ashamed0005:) but starting from today I really want to get back on track! I will mostly be following EE and I am starting Jillian Michaels 90 day Revolution which I am very excited about!

I look forward to getting to know you all xx

Hey Becky, welcome to the club! :)

A lot of us do SW from home - I've never been to a class and lost 18lbs in my first 8 weeks so I'm sure you'll do well. I'm hoping to be chasing you down into those 10s very soon! I had a bad week, well couple of weeks too, had to go to South Africa and then a UK conference with work, so had to eat what I could, when I could, and there was lots of Champagne in the offing!!

But I've weighed in this morning and have managed to shift the gains I made over the 2 weeks so I'm back at 11st 1lb.

9 weeks 'til holiday and 10lbs to holiday target, although I'd love to get into the 9s by then! I'm totally back in the zone now so fingers crossed I can get there.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today! xx

1lb off for me this week, taking me to 11st exactly. Finally a loss after 4 long weeks of hovering around 11st 1lb! I've changed to green/red this week to trick my body into losing again as it seemed to have got a bit lazy on EE! Did a mammoth shop in Morrisons yesterday and stocked up on super free. I'm still going to make sure I get my 1/3 super free even though I'm not doing EE, because it seems like a good habit to stick with. Looking forward to the extra HEXs that red/green will give me too!

Good luck to everyone who's weighing in today! xx

Back