New starter

Kazski

will try harder !!
Am on day 5 and seem to of turned a corner, not half as starving as I was hehe but struggling to drink all the water. First weigh in is Friday and am hoping for a good one to keep me motivated.

Dinking water is always the tough part. But honesty i enjoy it because it keeps the hunger pangs at bay. I find if i drink from a 2L bottle i struggle but when i drink from a glass doesnt stress me out that much and in half a day i've had the whole bottle + 5 cups of green tea!!

So try what works for you. By the way you might want to try green tea its fab for the diet and its know to help reduce weight as well.

till next time but for now keep up the good work.

Thanks Cilla, will give Green Tea ago, we get it free at work, have just never tried it !! but anything that helps get the water up has got to be good, kinda hit a wall on day 5 and really struggled through it, first weigh in tomorrow and just hope it has been worth it. I guess the first week is the hardest to get your head round.

K

Hi, Well first weigh in, was 14.5lbs, which is fab, but have slipped a bit last day or two as have been doing 15 hours days and in the heat just felt i needed something, but not gone crazy and am getting straight back to it

am sorry your in the same boat as me, but in a odd way, it has stopped me feeling such a failure, and reminded me how hard it is to do this. So I wish you all the best with getting back on it, good luck to both of us, let me know how you do

Back