New starter

Friend

Starting Exante tomorrow, 3 packs a day, will be tough! Done other vlcd before and worked and then weight gained. Also done a slimming club before, it worked then weight gained, I definitely need support and encouragement!

Hi Friend, you will certainly find all the support you need on here. Have a good read through everything they really are an inspirational bunch. It helped me decide it was the right step forward for me.

Good luck :)

Hi and welcome.

I am on week 1 at the moment, this forum is great, LOADS of support

Good luck on your journey

kookiethekat said:
Hi and welcome.

I am on week 1 at the moment, this forum is great, LOADS of support

Good luck on your journey

Thank u so much! How are you finding it?

Sallywally said:
Hi Friend, you will certainly find all the support you need on here. Have a good read through everything they really are an inspirational bunch. It helped me decide it was the right step forward for me.

Good luck :)

Thank you so much! Glad someone read my message. How are you doing with your weight loss?

I'm only on week 1, yesterday was really tough (day 4) I knew as soon as I got up that yesterday was going to be my make or break day so I split everything into 2 and had 6 meals, loads of water and a couple of cans of coke zero.

Today I'm buzzing I'm bouncing round the house like Tigger!
I haven't had this much energy and enthusiasm for months.

You just have to be strong and stay focused. My Avatar is where we are going on holiday in October so everytime I'm on here it reminds me I don't want to be the one sat on the beach with a flowing cover up on like I was 2 years ago!

Oh and as if I needed any more encouragement I've lost
6 &1/4lb since Saturday :D

Hi Friend,
Loads of people on here are great at giving support and helpful hints and tips.

Also if you post everyday or a couple of times a day I find it helps at keeping you focussed.

Good Luck!

Gareth

Thanx everyone for the positive response! Looking forward to starting my packs and being in contact with you you all! :)

Clockworx said:
Hi Friend,
Loads of people on here are great at giving support and helpful hints and tips.

Also if you post everyday or a couple of times a day I find it helps at keeping you focussed.

Good Luck!

Gareth

Thank you!!

Sallywally said:
I'm only on week 1, yesterday was really tough (day 4) I knew as soon as I got up that yesterday was going to be my make or break day so I split everything into 2 and had 6 meals, loads of water and a couple of cans of coke zero.

You just have to be strong and stay focused. My Avatar is where we are going on holiday in October so everytime I'm on here it reminds me I don't want to be the one sat on the beach with a flowing cover up on like I was 2 years ago!

That sounds fab can't wait to get started!

Im on my second day and i can't wait to reach day 4/5 and get all the positive effects that everyone talks about such as energy etc!! Not to mention weight loss obviosuly!!

Good luck to everyone and heres to keep on the straight and narrow!!

Punk xxxx

Punkcandykane said:
Im on my second day and i can't wait to reach day 4/5 and get all the positive effects that everyone talks about such as energy etc!! Not to mention weight loss obviosuly!!

Good luck to everyone and heres to keep on the straight and narrow!!

Punk xxxx

Good luck you! I'm looking forward to getting to day 2 and 3 and 4 !!! :) we are all in this together!

Hi Friend,

I am new here too, im not starting until saturday though as i have a busy week ahead with lots of temptations and dont need that in week one lol. Good luck! From what iv seen everyone is really supportive on here.

And Sally WOW 6lbs since Sat is fantastic! xx

Hi sparkle! :) great to know there's someone else to chat to! Let's hope we can all keep each other focussed and positive! Have a great week and Good Luck for Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sallywally said:

Wow! Sally that sounds fantastic!!! Over 6lbs I'll have some of that by this time next week I hope!!!! :)

Hi dee , yes I'm with you all the way! Bring on tomorrow morning... Think I'm going to have a shake, banana I think :)

Just be prepared for the 1st 2/3 days to be hard although I felt great sat, sun & mon but boy did it hit me yesterday. Today though I feel great.

Good luck ladies x

Back