New starter

martine125

S: 19st11lb C: 18st10lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.8 Loss: 1st1lb(5.42%)
Well thats day one nearly done. Stuggled a bit with the water think ive managed about 2 litres so far but so cold outside so having more coffee. So far so good. x

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
S: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb
Hiya M :D

Just thought if pop in and wish you luck :D
There's a list of drinks we can have somewhere.
The water thing does get easier. I often have 4 litres a day now :) xx

martine125

Thanks Little miss, looked at the thread for drinks so have a few ideas now other than water x. Day 2 has gone down well but why when you say 2 people that you are ona diet plaN DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO CRITICIZE !!:confused: Instead of supporting you get comments like you will never last!, that cant be good for you or my all time favourite your tall so you carry it well!!!!:mad: So off putting at times. Dont know if friends just mean well and try to save my feelings but id rather have support not criticism!! Rant over lol xx:)

Last edited:

Little-Miss-Perfect

Doing it exante style :)
S: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb
I take comments like that and think.... Right I'll show you!!!! :D it can be hard explaining it at times but don't let ppl put you off :D xx

martine125

:eek:Well day 3 down and sipping my last shake, Banana seems a bit bland but suppose i will get used to it. Got some coke zero 2day so having a glass of that as well as my water managed about 2.5 litres 2day so getting a bit better. Had a bit of a headache todaybut went away of own accord so wasnt too bad:eek: Wanting to get on scales but trying hard not too at least for 1st week so roll on Tuesday morning x

martine125

Well 2 nite will be the tester for no wine!!:sigh: sipping at my coke zero in my sparkly wine glass!!! lol x Today was a good day for food no cravings and no hunger sothat was good but still struggling a bit with water. Will just have 2 gradually try and up it x

tubbynomore

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 2st8lb(16.9%)
Hi Martine you're doing really well, you have got the first 3 days over so it should get easier.
Is it water in general you are struggling with or the fact that it's cold? I have boiled water or peppermint tea or coffee. I find that the coke or Dr Pepper makes me want to eat so I avoid them.
Good luck with your first WI xx