new starter!

missurstacey

Hi guys hope u r all well. Iv been to cdc tonight and will be starting cd first thing tomoro morning. A little nervous cos Im expecting it to be tough.
Iv decided i finally need to shift this weight. I have 3-5st to lose which will give me a bmi of 23. I have an 18month old son so i can't use the whole babyweight excuse anymore!! Any hints etc or anyone willing to be a buddy plz gimme a shout x

Hi,

Just take one day at a time, have loads of distractions ready-ironing, cleaning, walking, sleeping, reading etc!

I found the first day ok, day 3 was my hardest, but I got through it and lost 8.5lb in week one, now nearly at the end of week two and feel fine (weigh tomorrow).

Give it a go and u'l soon be fit and fab, keep positive!

mrsf

hi stacey, snappp, me too im gonna start on sat after i get my packs on fri hoefully we can spur each other on, i had a baby 4 months ago, having said that its not the excuse for my weight i had piled on a load of weight after i had my little boy 3 years ago , comfort eating etc so nows the time i need to do somthing im not getting any younger or lighter !!lol, ps mrsf83 i like your thinking , key is to keep busy, ironing etc, ill be a domestic godess and hopefully, thin... ner by the end of this =) xx good luck stacey let us know how you get on xx

Thanks for both of your messages. Day one is down and Im not feeling too bad. Headache isn't as bad as i was expecting either. Thankfully lol!
Wow 8-5lbs is amazing! Hope i can equal that. Not sure id make a domestic goddess lol but will defo thank of somethin to keep my mind off food! Hope Ur weigh in goes well mrsf and good luck on your first day hun! Xx

How you getting on missurstacey ?
Hope your finding it all ok x x x

Hi hun getting on better than expected cheers. Im surprised Im not rele missing food too much. How r u getting on with yours? Day two over just hope the next few days aren't too bad! Xxx

Hi guys hope you're all ok. Finding today, day three hard. Rele missing having food! Been rele good. It was a colleagues bday today so was surrounded by loads of goodies. But i didn't touch a single one! Very proud lol. Just curious... Would i be able to swap to the 810 plan just for tomoro? Im visiting for the weekend so eating out is inevitable. :-\ xx

Back