New Starter.

Shiney79

Here we are. Overweight, tired, about to start a degree with the OU, about to (hopefully) move house in the next 6 weeks and starting with weightwatchers today. I simply have to lose some weight somehow. I have lost weight before with the Cambridge Diet, I got to GOAL, went mad put some weight back on then my back went leaving me unable to walk for 6 months and crushed discs, needless to say I have put more weight on now and I am back to the weight I was starting CD. So I have about 5 stone to lose all in all and I would ideally like to lose it all by tomorrow. Wouldn't it be fantastic to wake up thin? Anyway not realistic so again i'd like to lose it ALL in a year. I have never done weight watchers before so ANY hits and tips appreciated. I think I'd quite like a weightloss buddy so we can motivate each other and discourage one and other from not eating THAT CAKE! that I made on Saturday for my daughter's 14th Birthday. **SIGH** Oh well, It's just the beginning and all I have consumed today in a skinny latte :) I am determined to get this weight off and I can't melt it quick enough which is going to leave me feeling frustrated on times I am sure.

Hope you are all doing well with your weight loss. as I said, any tips, shove 'em may way, I need all the help.

Lisa.

Hello :)

Well today is my 3rd day, I'm not finding it that bad. Trying my best to keep myself busy when the going gets tough and the crisps are calling my name. :-( Other than that pretty good.

I find evenings the worst by far, around 9pm ish that's the testing times for me.

How are you doing? storming along I hope.

Lisa.

Good luck. I'm starting on Friday. Just reading all of the literature first. In the past I have done VLCD's and low carb, so hopefully should find this easier and less restricted

Good luck. I find it seriously challenging, mainly because I'm not a 3meals kinda girl I'm a snacker! Trying to retrain myself into the 3meals a day has been the hardest! When I do though I find I can always have a wee snack, even if it means using a few weeklies!:)

Back