New Starter

bigmuthabluffa

Hi all, :)

I am starting on Monday the 14th of January 2013, I have a dinner at the weekend with some friends so waiting for that to be finished then I can start with gusto and commitment.:D

My main reason for doing LT is because my hubby and I would like another baby:rolleyes:and I am not at all healthy as I am.:(:(

So my long term goal is 10 stone but I will see how my health is as I go and may go for baby number 3 before then.

I have done LT before so I know what I am in for and it is also why I have come back on here, I know how much support we all need.

I look forward to meeting you all and chatting.

anna x

Hi Anna!

Well done for coming back and good luck with your restart on Monday! I'm also a Monday weigher so welcome to the club!

Best wishes

Kay x x x

hi kay thank u hun will being seeing u on mondays then :}

Hi Anna,

well done on the restart, there are plenty of us here for the second/ third time, you'll be in good company. Hope you enjoy today, and get plenty of water ready for tomorrow. :)

Looking forward to hearing how you are getting on x

Good luck hun xx

Hey Dodge!

Welcome and good luck for your start tomorrow! Drink lots of water and let us know how you're getting on :)

Hey Anna

I'm also starting LT tomorrow (14/01). Ive never done it before,

Good Luck xxx

Hi Dodge, welcome and I hope all goes well for your first week :]

How did you get on Kay with WI?
And How was your first day Dodge?
:D

How did you get on Kay with WI?
And How was your first day Dodge?
:D

Hi Anna, lost 2.64lbs today. After how awful I felt over the weekend it's a fantastic result. Less than a pound away from 4stone, so hope to crack it next week :)

Hope day 1 went ok for you?

Back