new starter

Hi hun,

I started this diet at 16st3lbs and I now weigh 12st7lbs. I completed 13 weeks 100% and am now doing refeed, I have known others to lose it a little bit quicker than me too so you may lose it before this time. It's a brilliant diet but only if followed 100% with no cheats. The first week or two are the hardest and this needs will power, keep drinking plenty of water and get plenty of sleep - stay away from food or the kitchen if possible and do things to distract yourself when you are feeling the urge to snack. If you are struggling on things to do you could keep a diary or write down why you want to do this diet, I found writing it down really helped me as I could look back on it and reflect each week. Keep a positive mind, this diet works wonders and it will for you too if you follow it to the letter. Good luck hun, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. x x x

thankyou so much for the positive feedback SoonToBeSkinnyMinnie, and wow u must feel amazing that is brilliant,just had my second shake and more water so so far so gud i will take your advice and write it down,work is always a stumbling block as there are people who dont want you tobe slim but im going to try and give them a wide berth thanks once again xx

One thing this diet taught me - who my real friends are. People do get jealous and there are people who naturally don't want to see you doing well. You sound like you are just fine to me & really motivated. You'll do great!! X x x

Back