new starter!

jadexox

hiya everyone :)

have decided i'm going to start slimming world this week. never done anything like this before, so a bit nervous but excited too! looking forward to chatting with everyone and getting tips etc :)

can i ask - when they do weighing you, it isnt in front of everyone is it?

jade
x

Welcome jade. X

Don't worry, weigh in is only between you and who is weighing you and writing in your book. Ordinarily, your first week , your consultant will weigh you, and normally after that it will be one of the consultants 'social team' these are class members who volunteer to help the consultant on shop, pay, and scales.

Good luck on your journey xxx

Oh, and don't be nervous, you will definitely get a lovely warm welcome in class and make loads of new friends xx

hey everyone :)

sorry i haven't really been around for a while. i just didn't get round to joining SW with being so busy and stuff, but since i've been away on holiday its really made me realise its time to do something about my weight, i really need to. i've found a meeting near me tomorrow so i'm gonna go along and join :)

jade x

They usually have a privacy board, however one group I weigh in at has nothing at all shielding the display from others. On a positive note though, people generally respectfully stand back, and give the member the space/privacy they need.

Back