New starter!

After having been inspired by a friend ive decided to bite the bullet and try CD. Im on day 2 and felt dreadful for most of the day, headache, dizzy, sick and shivery. :sigh:
Im hoping this is normal and that tomorrow I will wake up feeling so much better. Good luck to all the other newbies....lets do this together!!! ;)

I'm sure we have all been there I def was like that!!
It does get better and once ketosis kicks in you will feel fab! Stick with it & good luck x

Hi and welcome - I felt absolutely crap for the first 4 days, headaches, dizziness, tiredness but i'm on day 8 now and i feel fab.

Good luck and if you need any more help just ask xx

Keep with it darl.. I was the same had about 4 days off work sick as I just couldn't function but it passed, I came online constantly for support and it really got me through the bad times. Its awful as you feel as though no one knows what you are going through, but the people on this forum do and we will get you through the rough times. Relax, have long baths, read, come on line and talk through the pitfalls as everyone will soon pick you up.
Its a long road but you will come out stronger and thinner!

This forum defo helps. I know I would have failed today had I not come on here. Day 2 tomorrow for me, hope its easier than todays. Ive not had any headaches just want to EAT.

It does get easier - honest, and as stupid as it sounds - the less you eat the easier it gets as you get in to ketosis sooner.
Good luck
Ceri

hopefully u survived day 2 i started today and had a slight headache but managed ta not reach for food....
gud luk xx

Hiya and welcome, the first few days can be really tough, keep going it will get easier and your first weigh in will be well worth it!

Gxx

hiya, it'll get easier, keep posting and get tons of support from here.

good luck

debs x

Back