1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New Starter!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nat, 2 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Nat

Nat Full Member

cambridge diet
    Hey everyone ive found myself a slimming world class now tomorrow night so will be starting the diet on Friday. I have already lost 35lbs on the cambridge diet but now want to lose the rest following a healthier way of eating as this is what i will need to do if i want to maintain my loss at the end.

I cant wait to go to class and get all my books and get starte. I did slimming world about 11 years ago just before i got married and it worked fab then, so am hoping for the same results this time.

wish me luck, will keep you posted.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkeys bunny

monkeys bunny need 2get my head into it

slimming world

good luck, some things have changed since 11 years ago but basically the same so hope you get the result you want.

x bunny x
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Nat,

Well done on losing 35lb with CD and best of luck now with SW!!!:party0011:

Love Mini xxx
  5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi Hun, SW is great especially after CD, so best of luck xx.

Well done on your weight loss to date.
  6. Nat

Nat Full Member

cambridge diet
    thanks everyone, am so excited to be starting, head in right place again after a few weeks break!
  7. willkat

willkat Full Member

Hi Nat!! Welcome and congratulations on your amazing loss already. I've been doing SW for 6 weeks and really love it....I lost weight on WW but found it was nowhere near as healthy!!! Good luck and enjoy.
  8. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Hi hun, well done on your fab loss on CD and good luck for the rest of your journey on SW! I think changing over to SW is an excellent idea, this is such a healthy life-long plan.. good luck! xx
  9. Nat

Nat Full Member

cambridge diet
    thanks, well done for doing your sponsored slim, its such a good cause my own little boy was in Southmead Hospital's Neonatal Unit in Bristol for 6 weeks when he was born almost 9 years ago, well done you!!!
  10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya, welcome on board. We are a friendly bunch here so anything you need to know, just ask x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.