New Starter!

Nat

Hey everyone ive found myself a slimming world class now tomorrow night so will be starting the diet on Friday. I have already lost 35lbs on the cambridge diet but now want to lose the rest following a healthier way of eating as this is what i will need to do if i want to maintain my loss at the end.

I cant wait to go to class and get all my books and get starte. I did slimming world about 11 years ago just before i got married and it worked fab then, so am hoping for the same results this time.

wish me luck, will keep you posted.

:):)

:wavey:

hello.

good luck, some things have changed since 11 years ago but basically the same so hope you get the result you want.

x bunny x

Hi Nat,

Well done on losing 35lb with CD and best of luck now with SW!!!:party0011:

Love Mini xxx

thanks everyone, am so excited to be starting, head in right place again after a few weeks break!

Hi Nat!! Welcome and congratulations on your amazing loss already. I've been doing SW for 6 weeks and really love it....I lost weight on WW but found it was nowhere near as healthy!!! Good luck and enjoy.

Hi hun, well done on your fab loss on CD and good luck for the rest of your journey on SW! I think changing over to SW is an excellent idea, this is such a healthy life-long plan.. good luck! xx

thanks, well done for doing your sponsored slim, its such a good cause my own little boy was in Southmead Hospital's Neonatal Unit in Bristol for 6 weeks when he was born almost 9 years ago, well done you!!!

Hiya, welcome on board. We are a friendly bunch here so anything you need to know, just ask x

Back