New Starter

Started on SS+ today - so far so good. Am having 3 shakes plus 200cal meal. Feeling a bit hungry so can't wait to get into ketosis!

Hey Deborah!

I am starting CD today as well, I can't wait for ketosis either, I am not feeling hungry at the moment becuase I only had my shake about 30 minutes ago but the fear of hunger is as bad for me as the hunger itself.

If you are feeling hungry maybe you should drink some water.

Good Luck!!!

hi:),wishing you lots of luck with your weight loss
its my first day too.
we can do this!!!
emma.xxx

hope your going well:)
its great that there are a few of us starting today...seems to make it better knowing we arnt the only one..
:D

I am starting tonight, just back from my counsellor. Don't want to wait til tomorrow so wish me luck!

Re-starter

Good luck on your first day, it's my first day too(as a re-starter) determined to get to goal. :)

Best of luck to all of you! :D

good luck

good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi
I started on Wednesday this week and so far Im a little confused! I have the 4 shakes/soups a day which is fine, and i dont feel hungry, but yesterday and today Ive been vomiting and I have no idea why! Surely my body would want to keep hold of whatever I was giving it?!? I have been drinking loads of water too.
Any ideas what i am doing wrong??
Oh Also weighed myself this morning and ive already lost 7lb! is this normal in 2 days?!?!

Ladybugs x

Hi Ladybugs

Hope you are feeling better today - I think you might have had a virus, don't think it would be anything to do with the diet.

Hope all the new starters have been doing better than me - have been really struggling since I started on Thursday. Haven't managed to complete one day yet - start of really good but by the evening I cave in :break_diet:

Think I'd do better on one of the other plans - 1000 cals a day maybe.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Debbiex

oh bless u xx

Back