New Starters today

timh

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know that my wife and I have both started the cambridge diet today (seeing how we get on with SS).

We had a good chat with the very helpful counsellor last night, purchased a weeks supply for both of us, and took the plunge this morning.

Today hasn't (so far) been too bad, but I guess it will get worse over the next few days before it starts to get better, and hopefully we will be good diet buddies for one another.

Look forward to chatting with you all over the coming weeks/months.

All the best,
Tim and Victoria (vickh username)

Best of luck you guys its great that you have each other to support each other through the tough first few days, and we're always around when you need us

Good luck and welcome to this forum. Log in when ever you can and you both will find the inspiration and support you need to be successful. Everyone is fab.
Except me LOL. Not really!!

welcome to minimins and the best of luck, stick to it and you'll see the benefits in no time at all, good luck!

Good luck guys, I'm on day 6 and once you get through the first few days it does get better. Looking forward to hearing how you are both getting on xx

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I don't think I've ever been on a forum where there are half a dozen replies in less than 5mins :D

My wife will probably be along later, she is just sorting out the children's dinner.

hiya, welcome to mini's. best of look to you and your wife :0 its great yis have each other for support aswell

becky x

Good luck to you both xx

Good Luck to you both!.xx

Hi & welcome.
Just wanted to wish you both the best of luck on your CD journey.
It's a great diet, just hang in there for the first few days. It really does get better. :D

Good luck to you both! :)
As Liz says, first two or three days can be a bit of a culture shock, but if you're supporting each other through it, you'll be fine!

Best Of Luck To Both Of You,its Great That You Have Each Other To Lean On.
Some Say That Its The Easiest Diet They Have Done And The Hardest All At The Same Time,i Personally Agree,lets See What You 2 Think.
Post On Here When You Happy,sad Or Indifferent Its A Great Place For Support,equalled By No Other,
All The Best,
Elaine X

Good luck to you both! It's great to have somone doing it with you as they will know what you are goingthrough and you can support each other. I am hope my Sister will start next week so we can help each other!

Good luck to both of you!!! It should make it slightly easier to stick with it as your wife will be doing it with you and you shall both be able to keep each other on the straight and narrow!!:D As everyone says - it;s a great diet if rather anti-social:(. But the weight sure comes off and after the first 4-5 days you should begin to feel better. If you're struggling you can come on to minimins for a some pep talk! We've all been through it!!!:p

Back