*new**starting on 25/5/12 tips n advice plzz

char88

hello me n a friend are starting wednesday i know someone who has done this diet before but never done it my self so please if u have any advice or u do different things with shakes/soups and bars then let us know we both need to get threw the next 6 weeks ty :) good luck 2 every1 x

1) ive heard u canmake biscuits out of porridge?? r they good?? how do u make them?
2) coke zero can u actually drink this or does it ake u crave food all over again???
3) soups?? these worth tryin?? whatsfav flavours???

thanks xx

Last edited:
Hello, good luck to you and your friend you've picked a really good diet to do.

To answer your questions I've never tried the porridge but if you do a search on the forum you should be able to find the answer. Yes you can drink Coke Zero along with some other drinks and there is a thread on the exante forum that lists what you can drink but I would advise against anything that has citric acid in it because it will take you out of ketosis if you have too much and it will slow your weight loss.

All of the soups are ok but Tomato and Basil is my least favourite and vegetable is my favourite. I personally have a shake, a bar and a soup every day so that it adds a bit of variety and you're not having the same thing for every meal which gets boring. I would also suggest to drink plenty of water but not too much because this is more dangerous for than being dehydrated and I find three to four litres more than enough.

A big tip is to make use of this forum because there is a lot of information and more importantly encouragement and guidance from people going through the same diet as you.

Let us know how you get on. :)

oo thanks that helps we start to more exciting but nervous at same time ive done lipotrim only lasted 2 week but lost a stone so im lookin forward to it n no what i lose in first week will encourage me thankyou for reply good luck xx

Back