NEW & STARTING SS TOMORROW

:)HELLO ALL THOUGHT I'D BETTER GET OUT FROM HIDING IN THE WINGS STARTING SOLE SOURCE TOMORROW AND WILL PROBABLY NEED LOTS OF SUPPORT! I HAVE BEEN READING THESE THREADS FOR A FEW WEEKS AND HAVE DEFINETLY BEEN INSPIRED;) GOT MYSELF A GREAT COUNSELLOR GOT MOTHERS DAY OUT OF THE WAY AND HERE I AM SCARED AND EXCITED ! ROLL ON MORNING (I THINK) !!!:rolleyes:

Hey

Good luck for tomorrow im sure your gonna do great!

Im from Birstall which is near Leeds
Whereabouts r u?

Lou x

Good luck for tomorrow, just remember to drink loads of water and you'll be fine.

Mel

IVE GOT 4 X 1 LITRE BOTTLES LINED UP IN THE FRIDGE ! DOESN'T REALLY LOOK APEALING BUT THE MORE YOU DRINK IM TOLD THE MORE YOU SHRINK !

Yeah i do my placements at seacroft hospital!

I drink about 5-6 litres a day! Find it takes my mind off food as well!

And if your anything like me keep yourself busy on a night cos thats when i feel like cheating!

Im sure your gonna do great though!

xx

Thanks Loobyloo For The Advice, Think It Will Be A Few Early Nights For Me And Hot Baths This Coming Week. Kids Got Me Loads Of Different Bubble Baths Today And Some Scented Candles So That Will Be Nice !

i am wishing all the best for tom. morning, just keep focused and take things easy esp. in your first week, just keep on thinking that one day you will be slim!! love highheels xx

Good luck! I'm in Leeds too, who's your cdc? :)

good luck you will do well like the rest of us,so hold in there and drink more water xx

sorry pressed the wrong button. Anyway yes shes called Sally and she does it with her sister Sarah, she seems really nice only met her once but she said she will be ringing me on wednesday to see how Im coping (is that the norm !) I suppose it will keep me spurred on ! Suppose I should get some water down 1st day here I go !

Yes i've heard of them, i think they were under my cdc clare. they sound lovely and supportive. Good luck again :D

Hey Ava

Is your CDC claire in tingley?
Thats who i go to!

Leeds Lardy - Hope today is going well for you!
My child has been a nightmare last night so we had a sleep in this morning so im a bit late starting the water!
Havent had a shake this morning yet but plan on having one in next half hour!

Wishing everyone a good week!
Im aiming for 100% this week no cheating! :rolleyes:

Lou xx

Good luck Lou with your CD journey.

Keep Glugging the water and watch the pounds melt away

omg ! Ava just done a double take at your weight loss that is bloody fantastic ! So theres definetly hope out there ! I will ask Sally if she was under Claire. Its such a small world wouldn't have thought I'd be bumping in to others Leeds peeps on here. Not had anything to eat yet (do you call it eating !) thought I'd wait till hungry had 5 pints of water and am perm on toilet ! 1st thing I will be trying is a strawberry shake cant wait !

Back