New style low fat super noodles

Can any-one help with the pp for the new packaged low fat super noodles.

I have worked them out at 4pp per 148g serving (which is a full pack) were as the old style packaged 1's are 8pp per pack.

Is this right?

I'm in a bit of a battle with my cousin and she keeps saying look in the shops book but of course it will say they are 8pp per pack as the new style packs have only just come out.

I'd go off the nv you can't really go wrong with that unless they're mis printed which I doubt x

Can any-one help with the pp for the new packaged low fat super noodles.

I have worked them out at 4pp per 148g serving (which is a full pack) were as the old style packaged 1's are 8pp per pack.

Is this right?

I'm in a bit of a battle with my cousin and she keeps saying look in the shops book but of course it will say they are 8pp per pack as the new style packs have only just come out.

Go with the N/I on the Pack, the Shop Guides are only up to date at the time of print etc. x

I bought these today as i though 4pp was excellent but they are still 8pp :(

They are 4pp per 148g serving but pack states there are 2 servings per pack, wot a bummer!!!!

I have a packet in my cupboard too as I bought them a while back thinking they'd be low (they are noodles after all!), however I've not used them as they turned out to be so expensive. Sad that, I do like super noodles!

I really don't understand how they are so high. Like, what in flaming hell are they shoving in them?! Even two nests of noodles are 6pts, and you can add your own stock/spice mix!

I really don't understand how they are so high. Like, what in flaming hell are they shoving in them?! Even two nests of noodles are 6pts, and you can add your own stock/spice mix!

I suspect they coat them in oil or something? I used to know a girl once with hair that looked like Supernoodles, now that was random! X

They dry out super noodles by deep frying them also they put dried fat in the sachet to helps the seasoning coat the noodles.

Hth xx

They dry out super noodles by deep frying them also they put dried fat in the sachet to helps the seasoning coat the noodles.

Hth xx

Eewwwwww much worse that I ever thought! Yuck! X

Yeah, it is much worse! Ugh, this is why convenience foods are absolutely terrible!

It takes a little bit of extra time, but it's so worth it. Especially when it means you can eat a bit more for the points! Yum!

It takes a little bit of extra time, but it's so worth it. Especially when it means you can eat a bit more for the points! Yum!

What's your favourite homemade thing which is so much better than bought?x

What's your favourite homemade thing which is so much better than bought?x

mine would be the sw kfc chicken, i have posted recipe on ww somewhere as its free on SF too, with corn on cob, bbq baked beans done at home, homemade ww chips and some chicken gravy with all the kfc chicken crumbs thrown in gracy the way kfc used to make theirs before they changed it to the tasteless slop they serve as gravy now x

EVERYTHING! If I can make it and not microwave it, it's awesome. Lasagne, cottage pie, pizza, stew... Can you tell I'm an Irish Italian. :D

mine would be the sw kfc chicken, i have posted recipe on ww somewhere as its free on SF too, with corn on cob, bbq baked beans done at home, homemade ww chips and some chicken gravy with all the kfc chicken crumbs thrown in gracy the way kfc used to make theirs before they changed it to the tasteless slop they serve as gravy now x

Did you upload he recipe for the BBQ beans? Those sound yummy! X

EVERYTHING! If I can make it and not microwave it, it's awesome. Lasagne, cottage pie, pizza, stew... Can you tell I'm an Irish Italian. :D

Totally Agree there! Veggie Ready Meals are THE worst! They all look the same, doesn't matter which one you have! X

These new super noodles actually work out at around 5pp per pack!

Its 4pp per 148g as prepared. Apparently according to the packet theres 2 servings in a packet so 296g.

Each time ive made a packet, ive actually weighed the noodles after they have been cooked and each time in the calculator they have come out as 5pp for an entire packet!

Back