• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New SW book

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
We were told that they would be out at the beginning of January,so I presume that they have them ready to dish out from the 1st January class.

I will succeed!!!
Might sound dum but will we get the new book? I know it might not be cost effective to them as a company...but anyone know? Or can we buy one? x

You'll be able to buy it, the rumour is they will be £3. Last time they changed the book to the red/green back to front book we got to buy them for £1.50 for one week only!

My c mentioned this today...

New books start in Jan and are available to members for £3 (limited stocks). Plans stay the same, but EE is being pushed as the main plan to do. There are also a few tweeks for body magic.

xx

Hi I have just enquired about joining a group on the 28th Jan, and have been told that I will get the new book, and that the C has all of the boxes of new books already to hand out.:D

The new books are always ready for the first class of the year - it's when the consultants get hundreds of New Years Resolution starters!