New SW book

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Any idea when they are going to start giving them out to newbies? Have put off rejoining group because i want the new book. :D Prob sensible to start in the new year anyway but knowing my luck i'll join the week before they give out new books

It wasn't this week, we had a new starter and she got the current pack. Bet it's the first class of the new year.

We were told that they would be out at the beginning of January,so I presume that they have them ready to dish out from the 1st January class.

Might sound dum but will we get the new book? I know it might not be cost effective to them as a company...but anyone know? Or can we buy one? x

You'll be able to buy it, the rumour is they will be £3. Last time they changed the book to the red/green back to front book we got to buy them for £1.50 for one week only!

My c mentioned this today...

New books start in Jan and are available to members for £3 (limited stocks). Plans stay the same, but EE is being pushed as the main plan to do. There are also a few tweeks for body magic.

xx

Hi I have just enquired about joining a group on the 28th Jan, and have been told that I will get the new book, and that the C has all of the boxes of new books already to hand out.:D

The new books are always ready for the first class of the year - it's when the consultants get hundreds of New Years Resolution starters!

ive seen the new book - it comes in a green plastic pack (mine is currently clear) and ive heard we (current members) will be able to buy them for £3 - x

Back